Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How was he wrong?

You are becoming a little tiresome tonight Bof............he described me as 'narrow-minded'.

I know myself far better than TCB (or you for that matter) does.

Will that suffice for you....?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have not harassed anyone, just don't like someone trying to justify very violent actions against a teenage Brighton fan. There are two sides to this story and the only one that has been verified is the throat grabbing of a youth. Good night though and god bless x

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am delighted to hear it. Are you really only 23 by the way, as from the description given of the incident it suggested you were middle aged.

You really are coming across as an absolute dingbat. TCB and WW have nothing to gain from making this up or embellishing the 'story'.

You are going on about 'justified abuse'? I thought you were an adult with children. Grow up.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I have not harassed anyone, just don't like someone trying to justify very violent actions against a teenage Brighton fan. There are two sides to this story and the only one that has been verified is the throat grabbing of a youth. Good night though and god bless x

Were you there? Did you see the very violent actions? :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You really are coming across as an absolute dingbat. TCB and WW have nothing to gain from making this up or embellishing the 'story'.

You are going on about 'justified abuse'? I thought you were an adult with children. Grow up.

Just trying to get the facts, that's all.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
How do you do that? I've never used the feature before, but I'd like to join you in the case of this, er, gentleman.

Click on the red triangle under the avatar. I'll be honest, I've never been your biggest fan, but from everything I've read I'd say your actions were justified.

This marcmcgorry character has now started a couple of threads with the intention of calling someone a cock, yet when the full facts come out he himself looks like a right bellend.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are becoming a little tiresome tonight Bof............he described me as 'narrow-minded'.

I know myself far better than TCB (or you for that matter) does.

Will that suffice for you....?

Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.

I've often found that the last person one should ask is that of the person in question.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.

What has this pearl of wisdom got to do with my earlier reply...?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't know. Think about it.

Bof, some of us like to 'think', some of us like to 'do'.........personally, I prefer to 'do', I find it pays the bills better.

I'll leave the 'thinking' to you.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Well.

I've learnt something today. NEVER try to bring two opposing parties together on NSC. The fence is for spectating and not for getting involved from. Why did I try? :lolol:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Or perhaps TCB overreacted to some justified abuse his mate was getting and then having seen the thread about throat grabbing decided to suggest some spitting was involved? Just a possible alternative view.

Seeing as you're so concerned with objectivity....

I would like to objectively point out that you are coming across as a very pathetic individual on this thread.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
spit-happens.gif

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
If one person was abusing WW all game, thats tantamount to bullying, and good thing he got smacked. Of course many of us bully WW on here anyway, but thats kind of OK because its a two-way street? I don't know, but justifying real-life bullying based on what is written on here is daft.

Sorry Giraffe,

t_pc425%20youre%20fired%20alan%20sugar.jpg

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
At the end of the day, anyone who spits over anyone deliberately is SCUM and deserves whatever they get regardless of how old they are, sounds to me as if this 'lad' got away lightly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here