Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seriously, just take a look at what you've posted. You're making a judgment on an incident in the REAL WORLD based on what someone posts on a messageboard. Get a grip.

Based on what was said above WW was suffering abuse for his posts on here? Is that incorrect then because if so it completely contradicts what has been said.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Or perhaps TCB overreacted to some justified abuse his mate was getting and then having seen the thread about throat grabbing decided to suggest some spitting was involved? Just a possible alternative view.

I think the problem is that TCB enjoys 'slanting' the truth with regard to opinions and views.

It then becomes difficult, to take his claims seriously, given his outlandish comments that are so often posted on these boards.

I feel quite certain, that if any other poster were the recipient of 'spitting' etc it would be taken much more concerning to us all.

I'm well aware that TCB has at least half a dozen supporters/comrades/mates on here who will defend his nonsense posts (or any of his actions) to the death, but for the majority of us, maybe he would have more credibility if he wasn't so ridiculous in his assertions on here.

The boy who cried 'wolf' comes to mind.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
As is often the case, CJD hits the nail on the head.

Well no, coz TCB never actually makes things up does he?

Anyway

Spitter = Completely in the wrong.
TCB = Well within his rights to do what he did to let the little fuckwit know he can't go round doing that (and no tonymgc that does not make him as bad as the offender, you idiot)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Anyway

TCB = Well within his rights to do what he did to let the little fuckwit know he can't go round doing that (and no tonymgc that does not make him as bad as the offender, you idiot)

So you saw the incident then? And the guy spit?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Anyway

Not disagreeing with you........just saying that the young lad who was grabbed violently by the throat by TCB, came on this board last night, stating that TCB got the WRONG person. If he did...........that's very wrong too.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can't be bothered to read all this thread, but I'm sure that the young lad who was grabbed violently by the throat by TCB, came on here last night to protest his innocence,stating that TCB had got the WRONG person.

Now, I don't know whether TCB got the right person or not.............but I do know TCB, is notorious for getting things wrong on here.His view of real life is somewhat different to reality.

Jury is out for me.

By the way......I think spitting/gobbing etc etc is disgusting. I also think wrongful bullying and violent behaviour, directed possibly at the wrong person..........is criminal conduct.

I trust myself as a good judge of character. Getting things wrong on here is a world away from getting things wrong in real life.

Criminal conduct? Good grief.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Or perhaps TCB overreacted to some justified abuse his mate was getting and then having seen the thread about throat grabbing decided to suggest some spitting was involved? Just a possible alternative view.

Actually the spitting was first mentioned in the other thread (now locked) and not by TCB. As a "mod" you aren't coming over very well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I trust myself as a good judge of character. Getting things wrong on here is a world away from getting things wrong in real life.

A very true point... I really do worry if some people feel the need to take things from this internet message board into real life in the way someone was seemingly targeted yesterday - that is just ridiculous - esp when we all share the passion for this great club...

:albion1:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not interested in CJD or Giraffe's nonsense anymore as they're clearly so narrow minded to think that what you post on an internet messageboard has some bearing on your actions in real life.

However, the one thing I will respond to is this idea of "grabbing violently by the throat". How the f*** do you know? You're just making up bollocks to suit your agenda there. I gave him a verbal battering, but really the physical side was nowhere near what it should have been regretfully.

I am delighted to hear it. Are you really only 23 by the way, as from the description given of the incident it suggested you were middle aged.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm not interested in CJD or Giraffe's nonsense anymore as they're clearly so narrow minded to think that what you post on an internet messageboard has some bearing on your actions in real life.

LOL...!

Why thankyou..........I hope you wont be too offended if I don't have a sleepless night, following your 'once again' WRONG assertion about other Albion supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports