Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Grabban a Brighton Player?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I'm honest, I find it hard to believe that if he has so much talent, Cardiff would let him go permanently. For the record, his record at Bolton is 1 goal in 8 games. Not questioning his ability just suggesting that the club have gone for Grabban for a reason.

You suppose that Cardiff act rationally. I think they're just the sort of club to let good players go to make marque signings to enhance their 'global brand'.

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
If you guys don't want him... We'll keep him, and you won't have to worry about it... and with reference to this...

Been in talks for 6 hours plus and still no signs. You'd think we are in talks with messi not a league one player.

I think you'll find he's a Championship player, in a team that you have failed to beat, and has scored 10 goals already this season...

Believe me... IF he signs, you have yourself a great player...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If you guys don't want him... We'll keep him, and you won't have to worry about it... and with reference to this...

I think you'll find he's a Championship player, in a team that you have failed to beat, and has scored 10 goals already this season...

I'd largely ignore what a lot of people say on here. This thread is NSC at its worst. On the one hand some people are panicking because we haven't confirmed his signing yet while others say they're underwhelmed and would prefer another player who we don't even know is available.

Maybe I'll start my own thread saying Grabban is underwhelming and I would have preferred Ronaldo.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

We also failed to beat Newport County this season, should we sign some of their players as well?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair point. Do you not think Joe Mason would enhance the global brand?

I was listening to the CEO talk about the OGS appointment and likely activity in the transfer window. He said they were looking to add experience and quality, he talked like a man that thinks they should be top half of the table already. Regardless of whether we get Conway or Mason I can't see either of them getting much game time at Cardiff this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Shame on the negative posters that the voice of reason is a Bournemouth fan. Embarrassing.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Underwhelmed with a £1.1m striker? Just who are you expecting us to sign then?

I'm dont care what we spend its what we get for the money. Grabban is not what we need if we're aiming for the premier league, he maybe ok in the championship but thats at the top of his level !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well I'm excited stevejones legend, just hoping its a done deal

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm dont care what we spend its what we get for the money. Grabban is not what we need if we're aiming for the premier league, he maybe ok in the championship but thats at the top of his level !

How do you know? Some players develop later than others. He has a pretty good record this season so why not give him a chance rather than judging him before he's even signed? Or just trust the scouts and management team.

How many times have you seen Grabban play?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I saw him at the amex game and was very impressed. I thought he always looked sharp and dangerous in what was a fairly negative performance from your lot. I remember wishing he was playing for us as apart from CMS all of our forwards are a little ponderous and slow. Having said that, I thought the way you passed it around was good and you certainly gave us as good a game as anyone. On that basis, I would not be disappointed if he signed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

works hard up front ..scores goals...seems gd enough to me

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Well that may put a dent in the huge amounts of love and respect in which Arry is held on here , I feel.

Foock me....doesn't that swindling asssshole have enough effin players......??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here