Is Grabban a Brighton Player?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What about Michael Owen ??

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Genuinely can't believe the reaction on here. Ignoring the fact he hasn't signed yet, he's got 10 goals this season (more than any of our strikers). People talking about Mason, we don't what the situation is with him. The £600K figure may just have been plucked from thin air by journalists.

He hasn't even signed yet and there's people saying how underwhelmed they are. I suppose that at least makes him a good replacement for Barnes.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Genuinely can't believe the reaction on here. Ignoring the fact he hasn't signed yet, he's got 10 goals this season (more than any of our strikers). People talking about Mason, we don't what the situation is with him. The £600K figure may just have been plucked from thin air by journalists.

He hasn't even signed yet and there's people saying how underwhelmed they are. I suppose that at least makes him a good replacement for Barnes.

I wouldn't be underwhelmed at all, he looks a decent player. I still would prefer Mason though bearing in mind he's younger and from the reports I've had from Cardiff fans. Hope that hasn't spun you out too much :smile:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Grabban is the kind of striker we have been crying out for, a pacey finisher that can play off the target man (Ulloa) or come on late against tired legs and make an instant impact. The people writing him off before he has even signed should **** off and support United.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Grabban is the kind of striker we have been crying out for, a pacey finisher that can play off the target man (Ulloa) or come on late against tired legs and make an instant impact. The people writing him off before he has even signed should **** off and support United.

Calm down dear, who's writing him off?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I wouldn't be underwhelmed at all, he looks a decent player. I still would prefer Mason though bearing in mind he's younger and from the reports I've had from Cardiff fans. Hope that hasn't spun you out too much :smile:

Doesn't bother me. Just odd. Surely the club have gone for Grabban over Mason for a reason. They've seen them both in action I'd assume. Seems a bit unnecessary but if people want to do that, it's up to them. Mason also may well not be available on a permanent deal (or for as low as £600K).

If I'm honest, I find it hard to believe that if he has so much talent, Cardiff would let him go permanently. For the record, his record at Bolton is 1 goal in 8 games. Not questioning his ability just suggesting that the club have gone for Grabban for a reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here