Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS destroys the ancient city of Nimrud

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A German rapper turned jihadist nicknamed the “Goebbels of ISIS” has released a video calling on sleeper cells across Europe to carry out terrorist attacks, claiming “time is running out.” Scotland Yard has confirmed that it is reviewing security arrangements ahead of First World War commemorative events.

The two-and-a-half minute video released by Denis Cuspert, 39, on YouTube features staged scenes of jihadi sleeper agents preparing and detonating bombs in Times Square, New York, and carrying out attacks with knives. New footage of atrocities already carried out by Islamic state, including the murders of Jordanian pilot Moath al-Kasasbeh and British aid worker David Haines, as well as news footage from the attack on a Kosher supermarket in Paris in January, also appears.

Cuspert is heard rapping in German over the images, urging European jihadists to: “Fill your car with gas my brother hurry up. Your neighbour is a kafir slandering the messenger. Take a big knife and give him what he rightly deserves!
Cuspert, who now calls himself Abu Talha al-Amani, had a moderately successful career as a rapper under the name Deso Dogg (an abbreviation of “Devil’s Son), even touring with American rapper DMX, before converting to Islam whist in prison in Germany. Since travelling to Syria in 2012 he has built up a large following amongst British jihadists and supporters.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...up-chillingly-proclaiming-war-has-just-begun/

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
A German rapper turned jihadist nicknamed the “Goebbels of ISIS” has released a video calling on sleeper cells across Europe to carry out terrorist attacks, claiming “time is running out.” Scotland Yard has confirmed that it is reviewing security arrangements ahead of First World War commemorative events.

The two-and-a-half minute video released by Denis Cuspert, 39, on YouTube features staged scenes of jihadi sleeper agents preparing and detonating bombs in Times Square, New York, and carrying out attacks with knives. New footage of atrocities already carried out by Islamic state, including the murders of Jordanian pilot Moath al-Kasasbeh and British aid worker David Haines, as well as news footage from the attack on a Kosher supermarket in Paris in January, also appears.

Cuspert is heard rapping in German over the images, urging European jihadists to: “Fill your car with gas my brother hurry up. Your neighbour is a kafir slandering the messenger. Take a big knife and give him what he rightly deserves!
Cuspert, who now calls himself Abu Talha al-Amani, had a moderately successful career as a rapper under the name Deso Dogg (an abbreviation of “Devil’s Son), even touring with American rapper DMX, before converting to Islam whist in prison in Germany. Since travelling to Syria in 2012 he has built up a large following amongst British jihadists and supporters.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...up-chillingly-proclaiming-war-has-just-begun/

Tried to warn you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Have watched these muslim savages parading the captured Peshmerga soldiers through their towns. It is clear from the cheering of tens of thousands of these muslim savages that their barbarity is by no means confined to 'just a few extremist muslims'.

Thankfully in this country we have moderates like Shahrar Ali,deputy leader of the Green Party to counterbalance the hatred ......what on earth would we do without the moderates?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thankfully in this country we have moderates like Shahrar Ali,deputy leader of the Green Party to counterbalance the hatred ......what on earth would we do without the moderates?

Having listened to his hysterical rant which in his words were aimed at..."believers and non-believers", I am uncertain as to which of the two groups I fall into...?

I don't believe in any actual religion, but I do believe he would happily behead an Israeli who may by chance be on his knees on a beach in this country, playing sandcastles with his children.

Is he a Muslim by any chance ?

UrbanGull

Apr 15, 2015
I'll start with that one! What we need to do is educate people that there is no true religion. Educate people just to simply be ****ing nice to each other, for no other reason its just how people like to be treated.

Problem is people blindly follow these made up religions, and these people treat a made up god, better than real actual people. Not just Muslims, nearly all of them! Jews, Catholics, Christians, and the rest, are all as bad as each other. Has science not proved that most of the nonsense written in the name of religion is just, simply, wrong!

All religion that has a god is evil in my opinion, and the sooner people are educated out of that, the sooner people may start treating other people better than they do a story. Problem is as will no doubt be proved again here, people are so brain washed, so weak minded, they will argue their case for religion, as deep down they are just to scared to face life without it!

No different to a child believing in Father Christmas, expect children normally grow up and out of it before they are ten!!

Kind of like blindly supporting your football team which you know is the only real football team and put down anyone that dares to support another team? Maybe that is why football is a religion to some people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here