Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is, "Dance Wth My Father" the most gay song ever written?

vic123

Feb 13, 2013
desperate for a moment in the NSC spotlight? ???

This from the attention whore who has more started threads and more posts than the rest of us combined? I also notice how you've included that little icon in many of your posts. Why did you pick that one? Why include an animation of a figure waving its' arms around??

Hmmm...I wonder...?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
This from the attention whore who has more started threads and more posts than the rest of us combined? I also notice how you've included that little icon in many of your posts. Why did you pick that one? Why include an animation of a figure waving its' arms around??

Hmmm...I wonder...?

Yes, but the large majority of his threads are interesting and often relate to football.

Unlike your shit and paranoidly cringeworthy offering.

vic123

Feb 13, 2013
Yes, but the large majority of his threads are interesting and often relate to football.

Unlike your shit and paranoidly cringeworthy offering.

I am not surprised that a knuckle dragging, shit for brains, Jeremy Kyle guest candidate such as yourself feels this way. My threads have posed intellectually nourishing questions and you decide to flick a typically net monkeyish "epic fail" comment onto this one! I've noticed how you have only started threads about football and nothing else. Your interests clearly do not extend beyond football and sucking the shit grains from gull's corn hole. What a f***ing bellend you are!

Last edited:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Is, "Dance Wth My Father" the most gay song ever written?

I think it's pipped by "sing if you are glad to be gay"

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I am not surprised that a knuckle dragging, shit for brains, Jeremy Kyle guest candidate such as yourself feels this way. My threads have posed intellectually nourishing questions and you decide to flick a typically net monkeyish "epic fail" comment onto this one! I've noticed how you have only started threads about football and nothing else. Your interests clearly do not extend beyond football and sucking the shit grains from gull's corn hole. What a f***ing bellend you are!

and what an angry sad little chappie you are

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why has this thread been moved into 'childish ramblings'? It's got the makings of a classic!

vic123

Feb 13, 2013
It has been pointed out to me that the title of this thread could be offensive to gay people. I know that this thread has gone cold but if you have stumbled across it and you happen to be offended I can only apologise and explain that "gay" in this context really means awkward. The title of this thread should read,

"Is Dance With My Father the most AWKWARD song ever written?"

I've explained in an earlier post that, whilst I understand Vandross refers to a time when he himself was a child and that "dance" refers to a playfull swinging around in his father's arms, the song nevertheless paints uncomfortable imagery in my head which basically involves soft romantic lighting, gentle music, candles and slow dancing...wiv' me Dad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here