Well, is he the new Nobby?

• Yes

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 65.6%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dale IS getting better and better. Nobby was fantastic, a true legend. I voted 'Yes' but is a bit early to say TBH.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Ah yes. The unmistakeable sound of 13,000 Yorkshiremen with a grudge. You'll be able to hear them moaning from the South Downs.

Good luck, Dale :lolol:

azyga4y3.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ah yes. The unmistakeable sound of 13,000 Yorkshiremen with a grudge. You'll be able to hear them moaning from the South Downs.

Good luck, Dale :lolol:

azyga4y3.jpg

Tbf that doesn't look a GREAT challenge.

There was definitely 'contact'...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"He's not that sort of player though"

myqyje4e.jpg

Referee clearly agreed, as he only got a yellow card for this :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've examined the other replays. You may be right, I think he just caught the lad.

7apy6uju.jpg

Taking all the evidence into consideration, including the Huddersfield player's HAIR and TATOOS, I've decided that the amount of force in the tackle WAS justified.

No foul.

#WavesPlayOn

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ask me again in two years. You have to earn acomparison like that over years not a couple of months. Remember he only arrived in Jan.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Voted no but the option should have had a not yet choice as when Nobby came he was already the finished article and his midfield dominance was there for all to see admittedly it was in the old third tier of the football league but he was head and shoulders above any other midfielder in that league winning balls with tackles or cutting out passes whenever they were within yards of where he was on the pitch with instant control he was one amazing player, Dale is very good and i hope and believe he can emulate Nobby but he is not there just yet but if he was to be as dominant as Nobby we will struggle to hold on to him.

One of Brian Clough's 3 favourite players. Stephens will have to do an awful lot to get anywhere near.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here