Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Chelsea and Brighton becoming a RIVALRY?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bloke is an absolute bellend. The only thing I would agree with is £ 89 m for Caicedo is a good price

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If Bloom has set a price of £100m then that is brilliant. Caicedo is likely to still be worth £80m next summer so really no rush to sell him.

We need a few more defenders in the squad so have time to see how it plays out.

I'd love it if Colwill publicly turned down the contract offer and they were forced to sell

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So, in a years's time, Chelsea decide to singe RDZ (£30 million compo) where he lasts three months (sacked after calling Boeughly a Non so niente ****). Meantime we appoint someone nobody has ever heard of who promptly takes us into the top four.

Rinse and repeat.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
The blue tick brigade wanna make it a rivalry, because they know they know the top 4 is well out of reach for a long time, so we're the best they can hope for

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, and the answer to the OP's question is......yyyy.......yyyyyyyyyy no. No.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hated them since they beat us 2 1 at the Goldstone in 1983 and decided to nvade the pitch and destroy the goal. Classless in all aspects
This.

I've hated them ever since, and their weird fan base made up of entitled posh twats and bellend white trash chav mong fans from south London/suburban Surrey shitholes.

They're historically a nothing club who got lucky when that Russian opportunist took over. I can't stand them. I hate them probably more than any other club (including Portsmouth and the Nigels) and would love it if they went bust.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
They are just a little club with delusions of granduer. Most of the so called supporters weren't around in the 80's when they were average at best and in a dump of a stadium which was falling apart..

They have more plastics than's in Cher and Katie Price combined. Their entitledness and neediness is embarrasing. So called fans like Younes and Miz always online slagging us off. No wonder they never go to a game - they are always online spouting drivel. We weren't the ones that raided their club for a manager and the entire back room staff!

They are just a load of 'billy big bollocks' because they are used to 'buying' trophies and don't like it when organised clubs like ourselves operate the right way in developing our own talent.

Chelsea are up their with dirty Leeds and Millwall as one of the scummiest and least appealing clubs you could find.
Their stint in Div 2 was a joy to behold. Their “fans” shouldn’t forget their recent success came courtesy of a money laundering gangster.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had some quite extensive business involvement with some people heavily involved in the club in the mid/late 90s………unfortunately ended up attending a few games as a result of those connections (including some pre and post match gatherings). Genuinely obnoxious bunch from the top of the club (at the time) downwards imo. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This.

I've hated them ever since, and their weird fan base made up of entitled posh twats and bellend white trash chav mong fans from south London/suburban Surrey shitholes.

They're historically a nothing club who got lucky when that Russian opportunist took over. I can't stand them. I hate them probably more than any other club (including Portsmouth and the Nigels) and would love it if they went bust.
Bloke I worked with, 'Chelsea', in the 80s he and his chums met before the match in a pub, and if Chelsea had named a black player in the team, they didn't attend. Otherwise he stood with his back to the pitch, looking to eyeball people for a fight. No interest in football at any level.

Oddly it was ADHD and light affected affective disorder that triggered his cockwomblery. Not a genuine racist. Unlike his little gang. Happy to act racist though. Now in his late 60s, he's a nervous, careful, panicky, cove.

The new chavs, however, have nothing, no context, no tradition and no present with which to relate to, aspire to or whatever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You mean twats and twats who should logically support Palace (but think they're above that shit)?
I have 100 times more respect for a Palace fan than a Chelsea twat.

You won't find any Palace (apart from a rare family connection) in Brighton, either. Chelsea, however. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here