Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is automatic promotion out of the question ?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
It's a schoolboy error...and one I have also made. Catastrophic gaffe, booked away for wife's dream trip with kids in half-term week to do Vesuvius/Sorrento/Capri etc. I swore after Wembley 83 I would never miss another really big match ever, after trekking to bloody Scarborough, Macclesfield and the like in League Two.

There are no excuses - even though they have completely changed play-off dates around from last season. I found myself yesterday trying to plot a way back to a possible play-off final on May 27 from a campsite lodge in Sorrento to Wembley and back in a day. Basically it can't be done. Wife went nuts I was even looking. I just looked miserable. It may never happen...but sometimes you just get that feeling. And this has happened before, it cost me about £400 to get back from Turkey for Bristol City.

Never mind, it'll only be Palace...biggest match in club's history...

its easy mate - " I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you".

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
am expecting 3 points tom night,but after that not sure where next coming from

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Believe.
(until it's all over at least)
After Cardiff, who knows what can happen. I reckon 7 points from next three away.
All to play for.
Bridge, Bridcutt, Vicente back.
Ulloa, Orlandi, Spanish Dave on top form.
CMS with point to prove.
JFC waiting in the wings to make a mark.
I wouldn't want to play us right now.

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
....It shouldn't be out of the question, if we don't draw any more matches. Looking at the remaining fixtures 'draws' is what I see a lot of....some wins....but not more than 1/2 defeats(?)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Our season is continually gathering momentum, no one knows where it's going, but I for one am obscenely optimistic right now.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Let's just concentrate on helping get the team into the play offs.

Over two legs, we can beat anyone.

Then, come the final, anything can happen.

IF we finish 6th, and it's still a big IF IMO as we have a tough run-in, then I really think we have a great chance of going up.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
But we were in the same form last season until the wheels came off big time at the end of March

I've got my fingers/toes(GOUT!)/legs/eyes & balls:eek: crossed for the next three games and would be dissapointed if we didn't get at least five points:bigwave:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What looks totally different to me from last season is that our players appear to be really enjoying their football. It's expressive, confident, exciting, and at the moment crucially it's effective.

I think we've got a great chance of getting into that top 4 mix.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What looks totally different to me from last season is that our players appear to be really enjoying their football. It's expressive, confident, exciting, and at the moment crucially it's effective.

I think we've got a great chance of getting into that top 4 mix.

That and the fact that we've got Orlandi, David, Upson , Bridge and Bruno, who are all a step up in quality from 12 months ago. And with Ulloa finding his feet, and the back of the net...

Who knows?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
One, ONE, stat to hang on to:

Watford have only won 3 of their 10 non-saturday games (losing 5 of them!).
They have another 5 to go before the end of the season . . . .

Since then. Draw, win, draw from the following 3. Now they have a record of 4 wins from 13 non-saturday games.

Now another 3 to go (after a re-arrangement) starting tonight.

Coincidence? Probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here