Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone now feeling sorry for Sami?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No why would anyone feel sorry for someone who is being paid a fortune compared to the average wage for basically turning a mid table team into relegation fodder.....

It's not like it's even the first time in his career this has happened.....

He as at home now, with a healthy bank balance and will work again, but probably as a coach., and that's his level.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can't feel sorry for him no. The money he earn't will im sure keep him happy.

Terrible manager. Hope he sticks to coaching as no set of fans deserve to be put through that.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
can't feel sorry for him no. The money he earn't will im sure keep him happy.

Terrible manager. Hope he sticks to coaching as no set of fans deserve to be put through that.
except palace hahaha

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tony being so reluctant to get rid of him

I suggest that has more to do with the frequency of our managerial departures over the last few years...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Today I'm feeling fecking relieved he's gone. Let's see what the afternoon brings :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I can find no reason to feel any sympathy at all for Sami , this hit home after yesterdays game with Reading , when we played Millwall we had 8 second half throw ins in the opposition half and Halford took 1 a 5 yard lob back to the halfway line , now for a manager not to use Halfords Elf like throw ins when we were a goal down against a team winning 1-0 just compounds the general consensus that he was inept as a manager , and without a shadow of doubt we would have gone down with him still in charge come may , this of course is still very possible but we needed a change to give us a fighting chance whoever comes in .

I am not suggesting we now base our championship survival on long throw ins but for a manager not to use it as a option is naive at best .

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not in the slightest ,why would you ?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Cannot not feel sorry for a man who was a well paid failure.
Mega rich and being able if he wished to retire at an age, which only most of us can dream of.
He is a privileged man, so NO from me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can find no reason to feel any sympathy at all for Sami , this hit home after yesterdays game with Reading , when we played Millwall we had 8 second half throw ins in the opposition half and Halford took 1 a 5 yard lob back to the halfway line , now for a manager not to use Halfords Elf like throw ins when we were a goal down against a team winning 1-0 just compounds the general consensus that he was inept as a manager , and without a shadow of doubt we would have gone down with him still in charge come may , this of course is still very possible but we needed a change to give us a fighting chance whoever comes in .

I am not suggesting we now base our championship survival on long throw ins but for a manager not to use it as a option is naive at best .

It's hard to argue against that specific difference in game management.

Plenty of NSC'ers are bemoaning the lack of 'flair', but flair ain't getting us out of this mess, anytime soon.
We all know they're not scoring with the ball outside the penalty area, so they might as well luzz it in and see what happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here