Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is ANYONE else thinking of GETTING a PALACE season ticket NEXT season ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In the CLIFTONVILLE this morning WE were discussing another ABJECT Albion showing and I said that I had had ENOUGH of Mr PERSONALITY Oscar, BERK by NAME Burke by NATURE, Nathan JONES and all the other CHUMPS at the club. I'm FED up of paying SKY high prices, queuing for the TRAIN home and listening to that DIRGE 'Go left' SUNG by GEEKS in the North Stand.
I've made a MASSIVE decision and I'm CANCELLING my season ticket and GETTING one at SELHURST Park next season to WATCH Premier League football played by a TEAM with a brilliant ENGLISH manager PLAYING exciting FOOTBALL and fantastic ATTACKERS like MUZZA in a TRADITIONAL football ground with a GRATE atmosphere JUMPING up and down SIGNING ORIGINAL songs.

Right, so this means you wont be needing NSC anymore then? your change of teams (which I fully respect) will mean your loyalty's will now be with the BBS where you will be welcomed and totally appreciated............I shall set the "wheels of change" in motion for you......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In the CLIFTONVILLE this morning WE were discussing another ABJECT Albion showing and I said that I had had ENOUGH of Mr PERSONALITY Oscar, BERK by NAME Burke by NATURE, Nathan JONES and all the other CHUMPS at the club. I'm FED up of paying SKY high prices, queuing for the TRAIN home and listening to that DIRGE 'Go left' SUNG by GEEKS in the North Stand.
I've made a MASSIVE decision and I'm CANCELLING my season ticket and GETTING one at SELHURST Park next season to WATCH Premier League football played by a TEAM with a brilliant ENGLISH manager PLAYING exciting FOOTBALL and fantastic ATTACKERS like MUZZA in a TRADITIONAL football ground with a GRATE atmosphere JUMPING up and down SIGNING ORIGINAL songs.

Right, so this means you wont be needing NSC anymore then? your change of teams (which I fully respect) will mean your loyalty's will now be with the BBS where you will be welcomed and totally appreciated............I shall set the "wheels of change" in motion for you......

Please do this as a matter of some urgency.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
ENREST is as usual having a laugh. Can't believe there are so many gullible people on here who still take him seriously.

But on the subject of our rivals up the road, fair play to them for the way they have improved this season after Pulis arrived. And fair play to their supporters who must be among the best in the Premier League.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

He'll probably turn up on here like most of that lot do!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does it really matter if a few more PRATS turn up at Smellhurst ???

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

You can STICK Oscar and the OTHERS and I've FINISHED with my ARS and I'm starting up the Brighton PALACE Real And TRADITIONAL Supporters CLUB. I can CONFIDENTLY predict THOUSANDS will join ME unless Mr CHARISMA Garcia is el SACKOED.

Ernest-Just have another full English and all of a sudden things won't seem quite as bad. nO SOURCE NOW!

TNBA

TTF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps the seats next to Big Belly are available ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true Palace season tickets all have the same name printed on them ? ..... Jack Hunt.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

You can STICK Oscar and the OTHERS and I've FINISHED with my ARS and I'm starting up the Brighton PALACE Real And TRADITIONAL Supporters CLUB. I can CONFIDENTLY predict THOUSANDS will join ME unless Mr CHARISMA Garcia is el SACKOED.
I'd rather eat my own shit.

Which probably means I'd feel right at home there.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Well you will be missed I'm sure. Congratulations on the Lobotomy best regards to Jack Nicholson and the guys !:mad:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
But according to Oscar we should have won ?

Oscar is like a stuck record, he comes out with the same lines after every game. I will give Poyet one thing, even though I didn't like the guy he was good box office value and raised the clubs profile in the media, even if if was mainly for his own agenda. Garcia is just dull, dull, dull in every dept, from the touchline to the microphone.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If I ever need some expensive bog roll, I'll think about it.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Selhurst is a hell of a lot easier for me to get to and I've considered switching allegiance twice before; the first time was 'never', the other time was 'never ever'.

Crystal far-king Pale-arse? Far cough. :tosser:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Thank god for that!!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Pulis is Welsh, not English. And going by this season's squads, Palace are the most Welsh team in the Prem.

UNREST to do some SIGNING for us - bring it on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here