Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is ANYONE else thinking of GETTING a PALACE season ticket NEXT season ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I SEEN a bloke what looked LIKE ernest , GNOSHING OFF a bloke what looked like tony facking PULIS......AARTSAIDE the merry monk in LANCING today.

this proves two things 1) ernest don't hang out in the cliftonville
2) e's a bit of an all round plonker...!!

Dec 3, 2012
Only one defeat in four as well.....And I maybe alone but I will never except we turned up that night. There were many factors at play that night, as to why we lost that game. But lose we did, so I suppose that's all that matters.They were no way a better side than us, but that doesn't matter either. It's now that matters and the reason they are staying up is simple,,,that old dinosaur Tony Pullis.

Sorry to correct you but there were 2 defeats in 4 games. Lost in the league at Selhurst and lost at the Amex as well.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are all the ARS joining the BRATS, or just the big ARS? I note even the PRATS ( Palace Real A******* Team Supporters) don't want Ernie and probably Big Hilda anywhere near Smellhurst.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Only one defeat in four as well.....And I maybe alone but I will never except we turned up that night. There were many factors at play that night, as to why we lost that game. But lose we did, so I suppose that's all that matters.They were no way a better side than us, but that doesn't matter either. It's now that matters and the reason they are staying up is simple,,,that old dinosaur Tony Pullis.

Here lies the problem, most of you think you LOST the semi, rather then Palace winning it.
The bottom line is you weren't good enough, and the new stadium and bigger fan base gave you delusions of grandeur.
As hard as it is for you to accept, until the stadium was built, most clubs thought of Brighton as a typical seaside club, a good day out, but a lower league outfit nonetheless.
That's the truth.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Here lies the problem, most of you think you LOST the semi, rather then Palace winning it.
The bottom line is you weren't good enough, and the new stadium and bigger fan base gave you delusions of grandeur.
As hard as it is for you to accept, until the stadium was built, most clubs thought of Brighton as a typical seaside club, a good day out, but a lower league outfit nonetheless.
That's the truth.

Has your playground been vandalised?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I certainly SHALL be because i love the CONDITIONS that I've experienced IN the Arford Wayne stand. I particularly LIKE the fact that you CAN piss anywhere when visiting the gents rather THAN having to AIM for a urinal. I'm ALSO a big fan of broken wooden SEATS.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Sorry to correct you but there were 2 defeats in 4 games. Lost in the league at Selhurst and lost at the Amex as well.

Yep, your right that was the game Dunk got sent off and we played with ten men for 80 odds mins, and if Cms hadn't missed a pen we could have still got something. I was getting confused with the previous seasons draw at Selhurst....Doesn't change the fact every sane person knows we were the better side, the league table after 46 games, tells you so.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's the truth.

Yes, but we weren't good enough on the night, for many reasons and none of them were the fact you were a better side..It was all self inflicted i'm afraid, you were just the lucky party who benefited by it....But fare enough, your chairman was good enough to see the writing on the wall and make the correct change at the right time this season. If you stick with Pullis and don't get any ideas above your station, you will be a prem side for many years to come, i'm sure.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, your right that was the game Dunk got sent off and we played with ten men for 80 odds mins, and if Cms hadn't missed a pen we could have still got something. I was getting confused with the previous seasons draw at Selhurst....

Kev: Dunk or otherwise, we were annihilated in that game, that is an incontrovertible fact, and remains so regardless of Palace's usual accumulation of penalties against us awarded for offences such has sneezing in the area.

To suggest otherwise would be like Palace claiming they were unfortunate to lose in the 3-0 defeat at the Amex. Just for once, accept defeat with a bit of grace, eh?

And, if you must, console yourself with the way Zaha now appears to be pissing his career down the drain.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's the truth.

What do fans of other teams think of your lot?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think ENREST will find that the Palace Uber Brilliant Eagle Supporters already exist.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm joining the Selhurst Park Army (North Norwood) Eagles' Radical Supporters.

Seems like fun.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think ENREST will find that the Palace Uber Brilliant Eagle Supporters already exist.

Word on the street is that there's quite the rivalry building between them and the Croydon Union of Noble True Supporters.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Word on the street is that there's quite the rivalry building between them and the Croydon Union of Noble True Supporters.

I love it when a woman talks dirty .
Edna, you little tease you :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here