Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else exctied?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you can't be excited by today, you might as well take up lawn bowling. The great thrill about today is that no one genuinely has a clue of just how bad or just how great we are going to be, but today we find out

Is excited really the right word though?? Might feel different if I was going to be there I accept, I'll probably have a game of boules though :smile:

Is excited really the right word though?? Might feel different if I was going to be there I accept, I'll probably have a game of boules though :smile:

Ha, feel free to come up with a better word, but I really sense there is a huge amount of "emotional investment" riding on today's game by most Albion fans.

I think a scrappy 1-0 win will be hailed as if it's the dawn of the second coming such as been the apprehension in these parts. Wheras a bad performance willl see some vintage toy-prammery pretty much every where you look in the stadium!

What's not to look forward to :clap2:

It's what football's all about, fans spilling their guts with joy or terror

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just noticed that I only had £0.33 on my Season Ticket. Five minutes later it now reads £50.33. Yep new season folks. :drink:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just got to the Amex, in my new seat, and its covered in bird crap, but thats tough sh!t, I am at home!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
My first game of the season this Saturday due to badly planned summer holiday and illness. Cannot. Wait.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tuesday and the new signings have got me absoulutely up for this
I completely echo this.

I didn't think I could get any downer than Wednesday :lol: and then I listened to Brum.
Had Leeds been more of the same I may well have found something else to do.

As it is, I now can't wait to see T'Shearer, The Hollacopter, and someone other than Calde (gawd bless him) at left back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here