Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irrational Dislikes

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'll see your NatWest Customer Service staff in those poxy adverts, and raise you those Halifax Customer Service staff in those even poxier adverts

Ah but the Love Film (??) one trumps anything they can offer ........................... the one where the bloke is having a piss (very loudly) and comes back in a santa knitted one piece pyjama set splashed with urine. What the hell is that about trying to sell a product?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
People with "Baby On Board" signs in their rear window.

Like I'm driving along behind them thinking "wow, I was about to be an utter TWUNT and shunt you up the arse for a laugh, see if I can't send you spinning into that nearby Tesco Express via that bus shelter. But now I see from your charming yellow sign that you have spaffed your load up someone, and the result is probably sitting there dribbling in your back seat, so I'll just hang back and run some other poor mug into the nearest ditch instead".

TWATS

That is a magical rant there, i salute you sir!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Like I'm driving along behind them thinking "wow, I was about to be an utter TWUNT and shunt you up the arse for a laugh, see if I can't send you spinning into that nearby Tesco Express via that bus shelter. But now I see from your charming yellow sign that you have spaffed your load up someone, and the result is probably sitting there dribbling in your back seat, so I'll just hang back and run some other poor mug into the nearest ditch instead".

TWATS

I just let out a little lol, please excuse me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bluebottles. C*NTS everyone of them.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Carol Vorderman - self-righteous baggage.
Wayne Rooney

And agree with previous posters about Jeremy Clarkson - though that is not irrational, the two blokes on MasterChef and their programme, Dominic Littlewood and baby on Board stickers, which are at least less sick-making than "little Princess on Board" stickers.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Olly fuckin Murs!

Done nothing particularly wrong but the 'cheeky chap' irritates the f*** out of me. When I see him on TV my blood boils and a load of expletives randomly come out of my mouth and I start aiming punches at the TV screen.

Please tell me I'm not alone in this as whenever I lay into him everyone around me looks at me like I'm mad and they start telling me how great he is! No, no, no, he is a complete cock of the highest order, why can't everyone else see it?!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

TWATS

:lolol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Going back to my original post, these are the two little funts who make my blood boil.
I'm normally a nice bloke, but this pair of tits would have me doing things I'd never normally consider. For instance, if they were hitch-hiking and on the roadside thumbing for a lift (fnarr!), I'd pull over for them and then drive off just as they went to open the door. I hate people who do that sort of shit, but I'd do it to them and then laugh all the way home.

View attachment 29620
View attachment 29621

I want to break their faces. Quite irrational.

No very much this. They are the worst f***ing sports presenter in the world. That hollins chap sits back, arms over the breakfast sofa looking like the cat that's got the cream. Well get this Hollins, You are a fraud, a very small fraud, size of an oompa loompa fraud and rather than see the sports news I turn over to daybreak and join the other 76 viewers.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Chavs that say things like "You get me, bruv?", "I was bang on it, man" and "She is buff innit" etc. I blame that Fat Boy out of EastEnders for making it ten times worse. It's especially bad in Crawley. :yawn:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
John Barrowman.

Thread closed, surely?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Some of these have already been said by others, but:

Robin Williams
Jeremy Vine
Jeremy Clarkson
Chris Moyles,
Fern Cotton,
Holly Willobhey (and any c**t who calls her Willoboobie)
Jo Whiley
Alex Salmond
Nicola Sturgen
Spitting
Conspiracy Theorists
Bus Drivers

Actually these seem rational to me!

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
I cannot describe how angry I get when anyone says 'Can I get a coffee' when ordering a drink in a cafe.
The staff will get the drink, you pretentious twat! And relax...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here