Cross & Blackwell products
Baking ingredients
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ice Cream vans

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mylene Klass.

Everytime I see her grinning face I switch over the TV channel. She's just so f***ing fake happy all the time. Cracking pair of tits but she annoys me intensely.

Good call. Not only is she annoying, but she's also full of shit. There was a story in the press where she claimed to have been warned by the police for waving a knife at two suspicious teenagers she saw in her garden, subsequently proven to be full of lies and flatly contradicted by her local force. Turns out she never even called the police- she called her publicist who rang them several hours later. Just likes to see her name in the papers again. She also made up some rubbish about the NHS maternity services, if I recall.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
David Beckham, there i've said it, probably because my wife won't shut up about his perfect body or his perfect hair or his perfect face, lets be honest he's too bloody perfect

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd like to nominate Richard Branson. Smug wanker who wheels out a fake grin in his shit "
look at me, I'm so homely and normal" cardigan whenever he has something to say or a stunt to pull, which is an all too frequent event.

How many other CEOs of blue chip companies see their own profiles as a useful marketing tool? None. So why do you think I'm going to be impressed of a pic of usain bolt with a Branson beard as part of some crap virgin broadband advertising campaign. Piss off Branson you egotistical tool.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'd like to nominate Richard Branson. Smug wanker who wheels out a fake grin in his shit "
look at me, I'm so homely and normal" cardigan whenever he has something to say or a stunt to pull, which is an all too frequent event.

How many other CEOs of blue chip companies see their own profiles as a useful marketing tool? None. So why do you think I'm going to be impressed of a pic of usain bolt with a Branson beard as part of some crap virgin broadband advertising campaign. Piss off Branson you egotistical tool.

Yes agreed. He seems to be attempting to make his shit beard some sort of iconic image. Knob. When I worked for Virgin a few years back instead of a chrimbo bonus one year he gave all his staff copies of his frankly shit autobiography. I remember a picture on the staff notice board for years after that depicting our attempts to see how many of them we could stuff down the toilet. 12 I believe, no flushing though, more a symbolic protest.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Kelvin Mackenzie - every time he opens his huge gob I want to smack him one.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Keith " fu cking " chegwin :nono:

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Judith "wish you were here" Chalmers was always someone I hated on the TV.

People who whistle their S's as they talk get on my nerves as do people who jump in and try to finish your sentences when you're talking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And people who talk at you rather than to you. I.e. when you have a conversation they are looking at you but not listening BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORING YOU AND INSTEAD BUSY THINKING WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO SAY TO YOU NEXT.

I hate that I do. So rude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here