Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Irish dickheads

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It may well be my pea-like brain but I'm struggling to keep up. Either that or you're not great at expressing your pov.

I shared an admittedly low-brow meme which had sent to me by an Irish mate. Then you started talking about Yemen, Ukraine and Palestine. Help a pea-brain out and join the dots.
well ......just , well , Irish oiks burn bus and steal shoes , Israel wipes city off map...whats more important ..?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No vigilantes tried to burn down a paediatrician's house. Someone graffitied paedo on the doctor's front door. There is an easily searchable Press Gazette article debunking the persistent vigilante attack urban myth.

There are enough real examples of ignorant, violent, antisocial behaviour; we don't need to make stuff up or repeat stuff made up by others.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Sorry, yes, that was Brass Eye. Easy to conflate fact with fiction.

Here is the fact according the the Grauniad:

Dec 29, 2011
no ..im suggesting that your pea like brain may have been diverted from major issues by your insular media to minor scuffles in the provinces ......media control , it's why there is very little point talking to most of you.

what's more important , Israel levelling Gaza or a few scruffy Paddy's burning a bus and nicking shoes...ffs. Doris..!!
Strong "I do my own research" vibes from this post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here