Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
all the doom and gloom on here...we are not shit we are 5th !!!!!! just having a bad run in a quailty league

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Trials and tribulations of being an Albion fan. We never take the easy way. Still reckon we'll finish in comfortable mid table position and at a push make the playoffs

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
conceded 3 in each of the last 3 games - 9 goals!!! ouch.

and yet weve scored in each.... suggests we are alright goign forward but not in defence.

Sep 1, 2010
Too many games on such a short period and the fact we need 2 defenders to replace what we have. I bet we are back on form a bit more against Hull in a few weeks though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4 players coming in on loan ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Gus say we're not a 3-3 team. I wish we were today.

He also wanted to create a bit of space between us and the teams below heading into the international break. If he doesn't get us to close down the opposition when they have the ball, we're going to be on the wrong end of the gap between the top 6 teams and the rest of the division pretty soon.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
west ham have lost to both palace & ipswich this week (well currently losing) and so have we (well currently). They are still nailed on to go up?? Why not us. Just need a new goalie, a couple of defenders, a new midfielder and some classy subs and we'll be fine.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
all the doom and gloom on here...we are not shit we are 5th !!!!!! just having a bad run in a quailty league

I think it is more than a bad run...............defence does not appear good enough for this league!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports