Ipswich Town vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seems if Bruno will be given free licence to play a la Spanish Dave

D

Deleted member 22389

yes and jumping about all over the place and a commentary going on in the background
nothing changes

Yep just to confirm that is what is happening here. We are sailing keeps cutting out and I can hear comm in the background lol. F**g useles. They are going to have to start refunding people soon, because it is a complete joke.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 1m
Looks like Bruno will play where he did with Oscar in their days at Lleida - in midfield. #bhafc

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've wanted to see Bruno played in midfield for a little while, whilst his defensive game can be very suspect at times, but I think he is one of our best creative players when going forward. Will be interesting to see how he does.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
#BHAFC subs v @Official_ITFC: Ankergren (GK), El-Abd, Ince, March, Forster-Caskey, David, LuaLua.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
tweet sent to JC about the clipping and secondary comms.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 15s
Bruno in midfield is a fascinating and unexpected selection. Played in that role a bit more in Spain than he ever has for #bhafc.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 15s
Bruno in midfield is a fascinating and unexpected selection. Played in that role a bit more in Spain than he ever has for #bhafc.

Great opportunity to prove himself in that creative slot. On recent form, I think it's right SD takes his place on the naughty step (bench)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Great opportunity to prove himself in that creative slot. On recent form, I think it's right SD takes his place on the naughty step (bench)

Agree .. but it's a risky move .. would have preferred Ince maybe, but I trust Oscar on this one so will add another Albion goal to my prediction!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Clipping seems to have come to a stop , even with WA talking. Still another commentary going on in the background.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Clipping seems to have stop , even with WA talking. Still another commentary going on in the background.

makes me wonder if someone from the "PLAYER GROUP" watches NSC
or it might have been your nudge

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
makes me wonder if someone from the "PLAYER GROUP" watches NSC
or it might have been your nudge

I've tweeted JC again to say the clipping has stopped but we still have Radio 5 in the background.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here