Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich - streams

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
To be honest the streams on the PC aren't much better. If the stream quality is bad then it's bad... The iPad browser shouldn't make too much difference to that.

I generally found that the apps couldn't manage to output the flash at any more than about 8fps, not ideal for watching football when the PC stream is going at a steady 30, but people have different tolerances to these things.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I have ringed the links in red, click either of those at 3pm and make sure to either download adblocker or close the ad's by looking for tiny little x's - Once you put it onto full screen you won't get any ads popup. Under no circumstances should you have to download/install anything or get out the credit card.

345hgdt.jpg

It's not showing.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
whilst this is correct, and the reason why i have doubted these streams in the past, the streams that have been available for the last couple of games haven't been from a TV broadcast. last week the stream had no commentary, no replays and no on screen graphics - it quite obviously wasn't a stream of a TV broadcast. so, get your hopes up a little bit...

Am indeed hoping, as can't be there today and there are links posted, fingers crossed.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That ain't the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here