Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich - streams

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes and the week before that it was quite clearly the clubs personal stream, we had Seagulls player adds before and after.

My belief is that FLi and Perform are tweaking Player and at present trialling a "premium content" package for next season.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
My belief is that FLi and Perform are tweaking Player and at present trialling a "premium content" package for next season.

I agree, currently would be banned under league rules I think but I'm sure that would change quickly if the clubs see financial benefit in such a service.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As I suggest every week, install the AdBlock Plus addon for Firefox/Chrome to remove all the popups on these websites and enjoy a risk-free watching experience.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Wow, you mean HD :mad:

Bunch of goons have trouble supplying a low fi radio connection!

That's just what I was thinking when I read that. I would gnaw my right arm off for the chance to stream Albion games live out here. But if that lot were doing it, I would be very wary about parting company with my money.

Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for that, do I have to download the app suggested on that site?

Seriously, take [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] 's advice. If you're a bit less computer savvy an adblocker could save your computer and/or credit card details. Type in Google "Chrome adblock" or "firefox adblock" and click the first link and instal it (it will take you to an app page which is secure). Don't click any links on streaming sites which ask you to download or pay. Also unblock NSC once you install the ad blocker.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems a little odd 4 Championship matches are listed on wiziwig for 3pm KO.

I hope Seagulls Player Premium does not happen, the PL seems to get away with attendances being affect despite a lot of live streams, but in the Championship it will have an impact on attendances if they go down this route

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Bet365 in Oz are advertising video today. They weren't yesterday which is interesting. And as others have noticed, last time it was a feed with crowd noise but no commentary.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Seems a little odd 4 Championship matches are listed on wiziwig for 3pm KO.

I hope Seagulls Player Premium does not happen, the PL seems to get away with attendances being affect despite a lot of live streams, but in the Championship it will have an impact on attendances if they go down this route

I can imagine an expensive price of something like £15 a match. Something for the exiles but too steep that it wouldn't stop people going (why pay that to sit on your sofa when you can go to the actual match for £10 more?)

Dec 29, 2011
I can imagine an expensive price of something like £15 a match. Something for the exiles but too steep that it wouldn't stop people going (why pay that to sit on your sofa when you can go to the actual match for £10 more?)

Legally, i'm not sure they'd be able to sell the game. Even if they did, it'd open up opportunities for streaming (as the stream would be available on the net) and so we would probably have a free stream every week anyway.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Thanks for that, do I have to download the app suggested on that site?

I have ringed the links in red, click either of those at 3pm and make sure to either download adblocker or close the ad's by looking for tiny little x's - Once you put it onto full screen you won't get any ads popup. Under no circumstances should you have to download/install anything or get out the credit card.

345hgdt.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have ringed the links in red, click either of those at 3pm and make sure to either download adblocker or close the ad's by looking for tiny little x's - Once you put it onto full screen you won't get any ads popup. Under no circumstances should you have to download/install anything or get out the credit card.

Still no use on an iPad though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Have you tried Photon browser?

Personally yes and I found it almost impossible to actually close the million and one adverts and then they reappear every 5 minutes and I don't remember a way to go full screen? Much simpler to just use a laptop or sit at a desktop.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Personally yes and I found it almost impossible to actually close the million and one adverts and then they reappear every 5 minutes and I don't remember a way to go full screen? Much simpler to just use a laptop or sit at a desktop.

Just had a look for specific browsers to use with first row on iPad. Apparently iSwifter (paid) and Rover (free) both work with FirstRowSports. They both are made for flash games, but work with flash video too.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just had a look for specific browsers to use with first row on iPad. Apparently iSwifter (paid) and Rover (free) both work with FirstRowSports. They both are made for flash games, but work with flash video too.

Yeh but there's a difference between 'work' and 'offer parity with a PC viewing exprience'

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
To be honest the streams on the PC aren't much better. If the stream quality is bad then it's bad... The iPad browser shouldn't make too much difference to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here