Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They can f*** right off now

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why are people biting? They've made themselves look like complete an utter twats, then they go get smashed 3-0 :lolol: Lets not give them the reaction they want, they're pathetic and they can only dream of being where we are :)

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Those with no counter argument, revert to insults. Did those nasty little Tractor boys turn up with a nasty banner, aww didums Get over it lad, Brighton have done far worse to them

Eh? By a few fans turning up as Elvis on the last away game of the season 20 years ago. You think that is bad and that Ipswich really cared about it then let alone 20 years later? That really is spectacularly mental of you.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I genuinely can't work it out.

"Some things money can't buy"
"Football isn't one. The AMEX"

I have an ITFC mate on Twitter (Tony Cowards - funny bloke - Twitter) and he can't work it out either.

What is it. We're too rich? Too plastic? Too commercial?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
What does it say? Can't read it on the netbook.

I genuinely can't work it out.

"Some things money can't buy"
"Football isn't one. The AMEX"

I have an ITFC mate on Twitter (Tony Cowards - funny bloke - Twitter) and he can't work it out either.

What is it. We're too rich? Too plastic? Too commercial?

Same. I'm edging towards thinking they were trying to be nice.

It's making my head hurt.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well from my view (ie where i was in the stand at Portman Road) it was crap.

I cant remember what PR was like, i was too drunk and too busy climbing the fence and invading the pitch back in 92 (ok..ok...not very clever i know, but i was young and i did pay the price for my actions that day!) So no need to judge me now fellas please!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If anyone ever deserved a spanking for such a pathetic banner it was them. I used to be ambivalent about Ipswich Town, I am now a registered dis-liker of them in the same way as Chesterfield, bunch of ignorant twats.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If you work out what it means do you get a job with MI5?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well that backfired spectacularly got the whole home crowd wound up and their team were played off the park.

Got to laugh but still scratching my head about it very tinpot and bizarre!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Difficult for us to take a Holy than thou attitude. Its only a banner. Brighton went to Ipswich, by the thousands in fancy dress, caused allot of trouble and ruined their promotion party. even recall a rumour about an Ipswich fan being taken down to Southend after the game, or was it back to Brighton?

i thought it was Great Yarmouth that the 'kidnapped' Ipswich fan was taken too...allegedly :whistle:

Me and a mate went up on the Friday for that game, got chased all over town, and had to 'force' our way out of a tricky situ in a pub...imagine our delight the following day when train after train and several 'independent' coaches of Albion fans flooded the town! I remember the pub opposite the station was drunk dry by 1pm, i'm not even sure that many people even paid for drinks as it seemed to be self service at times!

So, in a nutshell..this day is prob why they don't like us!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
3-0 ,3 points Ipwho? Norwichs feeder club no doubt.

Dont care really, if anything it makes em look like clowns. Did they come dressed up as clowns as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here