Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone iusers

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I've made the PLUNGE into this murky world and now need stuff to PROTECT my 4S. What's the best protectors and all that? Is a screen protector really necessary?
£1.99 from Amazon with free delivery. A thin black rubber / plastic protector that fits around the edge of the phone that helps if you should drop it. I do not think you need a screen protector.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
You have a device which is a best seller purely because of its looks. Why oh why would you put a bit of cheap plastic tat around the outside?
If you want something that looks cheap then save yourself the money and buy a cheap phone!

Just be careful with it ffs.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I put a plastic case on mine just because it feels like I won't drop it so easily. You get a bit more purchase.

I haven't put the screen protector on as it seems a shame to do that with the most important bit. My wife did and it doesn't feel as nice to use.

It's all very well people saying don't drop it/be careful but in a year or two of usage you're bound to drop it now and again. Still debating about the screen protector.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
You have a device which is a best seller purely because of its looks. Why oh why would you put a bit of cheap plastic tat around the outside?
If you want something that looks cheap then save yourself the money and buy a cheap phone!

Million times this.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

THIS but...

there are some very well designed cases out there, you just have to shop around. The amount of people i've seen with one of the most expensive and beautifully designed phones with a cheap £5 plastic case makes my skin crawl.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011

Doesn't look cheap with the 'cheap' plastic edge. It looks better in my opinion. When the grandkids get hold of it to play football games I do not have to worry.:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here