Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone iusers

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've made the PLUNGE into this murky world and now need stuff to PROTECT my 4S. What's the best protectors and all that? Is a screen protector really necessary?

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I've had an Moshi iVisor XT on my iphone, worked really well... just drops on with no bubbles etc..

Just waiting for them to release the iphone 5 version now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't bother you'll look like a nerd when you get your phone out and in a weeks time when the novelty has worn off you'll bin it anyway. Just avoid dropping it and don't put it in the same pocket as your change and keys

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ive had a skech hard plastic case on mine since I dropped it and smashed the screen, would highly recommend it, very hard and protective, and also the bottom part slides off so you can dock your phone easily.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ive had a skech hard plastic case on mine since I dropped it and smashed the screen, would highly recommend it, very hard and protective, and also the bottom part slides off so you can dock your phone easily.

This looks good. Ta.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't bother you'll look like a nerd when you get your phone out and in a weeks time when the novelty has worn off you'll bin it anyway. Just avoid dropping it and don't put it in the same pocket as your change and keys

This.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Arachnophobia aluminium case on eBay, about £9, well please with mine. Has the added bonus of holding screenprotectorin place front and back too

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I too have taken the plunge. The 30 pin lightning adaptor seems a bit of a rip off, but will need it for my Zepplin.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The secret is to leave it in a closed and preferably locked drawer at all times, never take it out or use it, and then forget where you left it. Problem solved I think.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My daughter wants an iphone but tbh im trying to dissuade her as not being able to play wm:drool:as. Or cant up the memory by getting a memory card seems f***ing silly in this day and age.

She is 12 so she wont really be bothered at the percived loss of apparant sound quality between wma amd mp3 but they do take up less memory = more music.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My daughter wants an iphone but tbh im trying to dissuade her as not being able to play wm:drool:as. Or cant up the memory by getting a memory card seems f***ing silly in this day and age.

She is 12 so she wont really be bothered at the percived loss of apparant sound quality between wma amd mp3 but they do take up less memory = more music.

i wasnt aware anybody in this decade still used WMA files...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
i wasnt aware anybody in this decade still used WMA files...

Unfortunately most of her music is in that format when they have been ripped from cd and cant be arsed to convert back...like i say its essentially compressing so more space is created.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012

Just convert them all to MP3/ogg/whatever...

http://code.google.com/p/winff/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here