Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interim Boss by Thursday. (Hopefully)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
How about Vicente pops back to take the interim role, then Oscar gets the permie spot with Vicente as assistant?

I know, I know,... fantasy land.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In that case, to get one by Thursday it means the club are pretty confident and are going to work their arses off to sort it.....

Which means we still wont have one by next week !!

I'm sure it's a case of he had to say that. They wouldn't have gone down this route without contingency plans.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Realistically if the timescale is 3 weeks for appeal the logical route would be to make tanno who is reported as back at work to cover. To going down an interim route suggests to me that either tanno did not return which I have no knowledge of or more likely the interim will become permanent at first chance.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i am sorry everyone i just feel we don't need anyone who has already been manager at our great club

Seriously how many times in one thread do you need to repeat your point?

1. as its going to be a short amount of time, I'm not that fussed who gets the job ( as long as they dont go on to get it perm)
2. why does it matter if they have been a manager here before?
3. why do you keep saying our great club? were alright but i wouldnt call us great right now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

1. as its going to be a short amount of time, I'm not that fussed who gets the job ( as long as they dont go on to get it perm)
2. why does it matter if they have been a manager here before?
3. why do you keep saying our great club? were alright but i wouldnt call us great right now.

:ban:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing

2. why does it matter if they have been a manager here before? because its a backwards step if we go for someone whos been at the club before
3. why do you keep saying our great club? were alright but i wouldnt call us great right now.[/QUOT

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
How about sean o driscoll? Out of work, experienced, and his teams play good football.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we need someone who hasn't been at the club before and not go back to people who have been our manager before and i dont want hoddle or shitty appleton

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
you guys....sigh.

obviously we are going to appoint the next full time manager as interim manager.....Oscar is the man....TB will let him know GP's appeal has no chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here