Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interim Boss by Thursday. (Hopefully)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
My understanding of "experienced" would be someone who has been a Manager before, so that can include Oscar but not Sherwood. Otherwise how many years of being a Manager would be classed as being experienced?

Yes, either way you read it, it would seem to discount Sherwood.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we need to move on and not go for people like Wilkins or mcghee or coppell or Adams or any other manager who has been at the club before we need a new start under a new name

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Guys, leave Mark alone a bit, yeah ?

Back on topic, were only calling the position an "Interim" manager while the process is ongoing with Gus, so i would expect them to stay on past that. The fact we will have one by Thursday seems the club have been preparing for this and already have a shortlist, which is good to see.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing

Back on topic, were only calling the position an "Interim" manager while the process is ongoing with Gus, so i would expect them to stay on past that. The fact we will have one by Thursday seems the club have been preparing for this and already have a shortlist, which is good to see.
cheers mate and do you think we would go for a name who has already been at the club

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

to quote bloom..''only started looking for a new manager in the past few hours''

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
i hope not dont want hoddle

must say that was my feeling when he was first muted about two weeks ago
I have had time to give it some thought and maybe he is the right guy good record with England and stable.
just a thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here