Interest in FA Cup Final DVD's?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish said:
Put me down for a copy TGC, fantastic work! Are you also doing a Wolves game then?

If you are interested in extending your project a little, I have other games from the 83 cup run: the 3rd round Newcastle (20mins, MOTD), 4th round thrashing of Man C (20mins, MOTD), 6th round Norwich (25mins, TVS) with amazing scenes of the Goldstone heaving with 30k inside, also a bizzare preview programme involving interviews with Dora Bryan, Jean Bamber and Jimmy Melia's model girlfriend, plus interviews with club stalwarts like Glen Wilson. Quality not great as it's already a copy, but I'm happy to lend it to you if you want to be more "completist" on the 83 cup run.

I'm interested in preserving as much footage as I can but I have a wealth of videos to convert already. The Wolves game I'm converting for Yorkie is the 1-1 draw from a couple of seasons ago (I think!)

Thanks for the offer - I'll try and remember to give you a shout when I have ploughed through this. My PC is going to have a nervous breakdown burning 200 DVD's. I'm just about to try simultaneous burning to see if that will speed things up.

Don't suppose anyone has a DVD jukebox going spare? Thought not. :jester:

I've managed to burn to 2 DVD's at the same time so it won't be quite as arduous a job - still take weeks though.

No more requests please - I have placed orders for 200 DVD's and 50 4 way cases so I will produce 50 sets. I will see if they go before creating any more.

Keep you eyes peeled in a few weeks for details of how to get yours.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Somewhere up in my loft I have a copy of the Brighton v Liverpool game when Ryan and Connor scored on a warm Sunday afternoon in January 1984. If I can find it (will look on Sunday) and G.C. wants to put this on DVD for the A and K fund then let us know.

Seagulls over Lewes said:
Somewhere up in my loft I have a copy of the Brighton v Liverpool game when Ryan and Connor scored on a warm Sunday afternoon in January 1984. If I can find it (will look on Sunday) and G.C. wants to put this on DVD for the A and K fund then let us know.

Thanks for the offer but you might want to read the first post again! ;)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes please, and if you can put together all the footage LI describes that would be feckin AWESOME.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
id like one of those please

i use 2 have it but it got lost during a bad part of my life along with a lot of albion bits and pieces

Can you put me down for one as well?

I know you're terribly bust with these ones, but like some others on here, I've got a bunch of video's that might be worth burning. The Millwall play-off semi's and a few more from the 90-91 season, plus the Leicester Coca Cola Cup 2 legs and others from 94-95. Lastly, the Aldershot cup game from a few years back.
Good work Cornholio:clap:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I missed this thread first time around as well!

Am I too late to put in a request?

I'm making 50 to start with - if they go, I'll knock up as many as needed. It might take a while though! :eek:

As for old footage, I'm always on the lookout. I already have 2 versions of the Millwall Playoff first leg as well as virtually every goal from 1990 onwards. I haven't got the Aldershot footage or the second leg of the Millwall game. Once I've collated what I have, I'll make another appeal for what I'm mising. The more that can be preserved, the better.

BTW - I'm just over halfway through burning the 200 discs needed for the first 50 sets.

D

Deleted User X18H

Count me in TGC will gladly make extra a&k donation or pay you direct.

Neon Light

Jan 8, 2004
Very interested! Please let me know when available. I have five brothers, all of which are Albion fans, so I will canvass interest with them too.

Thanks

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes please!!!!

By the way altho' I'm based in Harlow we've got as burner in the office that'll do six at one go which I could probably use after work a few times a week. So, if you need any help....? Abroad all next week but here end of this week and after next week.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Yes please!!!!

By the way altho' I'm based in Harlow we've got as burner in the office that'll do six at one go which I could probably use after work a few times a week. So, if you need any help....? Abroad all next week but here end of this week and after next week.

Thanks for the offer. I don't want to do more than needed so I'll carry on doing the first 50 and take it from there. Shouldn't take too much longer as I'm at home this Thursday and Friday so I can whizz through them.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Yes please

But I'm sure you're not the bloke who advertised on NSC for
a dvd a few months ago for £5 and was looking for videos for people to send. I duly obliged and sent my one of my Albion video highlights to which included our League Cup win at Leicester? I also sent this guy five quid for some highlights dvd and the video. That was the last I saw of my fiver and my video with nothing back in return. Not happy.

Foolishly, I haven't got any details as I swicthed my email account.

But - this sounds good just as long as you're not that same bloke!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports