Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Intending to stay for the whole game on Saturday!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Pick up a normal bus at the Falmer Station stop into the centre of Brighton, change there for other buses to Hove. If theres a queue it isnt that long so you could be on a bus within 10 minutes of leaving - i was at the last game !!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
honestly drinking after the game would bore me to tears and i've seen enough of the club shop,just can't stand having to q:(

fair enough. Assuming you also have the hundreds of palarse fans on your ignore list, viewing NSC must be a pretty skinny experience for you? Not many comments left to view! :lolol:

How are you on keeping fit? Headphones on and walk part or all of the way home.... invigorating and enjoyable!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Everyone pretty much stays to the final whistle at away games and is happy for the three hour or more journey back, yet many cry at getting home to regions of Brighton from the Amex and feel the need to leave early. If your going to football then go for the whole game FFS

Home and away is different. For an away game I have already decided that the day is given to the Albion. After a Saturday home game I often have another engagement that evening, so although I stay till the final whistle I do want to get away a bit sharpish. Home evening games are the ones where on occassion I will Foxtrot Oscar a bit early if really necessary. You don't like it? :shrug:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just bloody well stay until the final whistle and put up with the traffic.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Try and lip read what Gus is saying post match on the silent concourse TVs ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Do you have to rush Home to take your medication? Why, what's the rush, chill. My journey is, say half an hour to the Racehill Park and Ride, hour and a half drive to home. So when I leave I have plus two hours. I generally hang about trying to find a Coffee and then saunter up to the queue for the return of the second run of the buses, you can amuse yourself by watching the antics of the drivers escaping from Potters Field ( that's wrong isn't it, that's in It's a Wonderful Life).
The bit that amuses me is the Club encourage you to stay, their representatives the Stewards are very keen on you getting out of your seat as soon as possible after the match ends, they have moved me along when players are still leaving the pitch! They appear to be in even more of a hurry to leave than you. :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Seconded. Still the best way to get to the stadium in my opinion. Unlock the bike and roll back down to Lewes.

But the OP stated Hove,i would not like to cycle from Falmer to Hove.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The pangs of envy coupled to increased stress levels that you'll get from watching the stands emptying 10 mins from time, because you're not part of the exodus will be too much to take and you'll be on here the next day boring us with the drama of having to stay to the end. Please continue to leave early, thanks :thumbsup:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Stayed for the whole 90 minutes for several matches at the start of the season but found that it took 15/20 minutes to even get out of the stadium then had to queue for over 20 minutes for a bus,leaving 4/5 minutes before time makes a hell of a difference on arriving home,this not only means the evening meal is not delayed but also gives time for attending other events in the evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here