Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Intending to stay for the whole game on Saturday!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any tips on making it less painful getting away?
Getting back to hove:thumbsup:
Have you cranked it up since the new ignore feature has been introduced.
Or have you always been like this and I've not noticed.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I am going to wait in Dicks Bar for a pint or two and get the bus back . I will probably only be able to see two games this season and want to savour the Amex experience.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Everyone pretty much stays to the final whistle at away games and is happy for the three hour or more journey back, yet many cry at getting home to regions of Brighton from the Amex and feel the need to leave early. If your going to football then go for the whole game FFS

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

dont believe you will actually stay to the end but you could stop for a drink and watch the results come in then visit the shop. By that time you can stroll for a train with no queues
Dont understand why more dont try it although I accept a few have to rush away unavoidably. Soooo much stress though.........

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am going to wait in Dicks Bar for a pint or two and get the bus back . I will probably only be able to see two games this season and want to savour the Amex experience.

When i do that i normally end up staggering down the stairs,still price you have to pay these days to avoid the herds

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

So, you don't stay for the whole game, you inconvenience everyone in your row, you inconvenience everyone behind you, you inconvenience everyone behind everybody else in your row, you miss all the late goals and you want us to help you!

So, my advice would be to take the car, park at the stadium and sit in traffic for the next hour waiting to get out whilst I will be waving to you from the East Stand Concourse with a pint in my hand!:thumbsup:

dont believe you will actually stay to the end but you could stop for a drink and watch the results come in then visit the shop. By that time you can stroll for a train with no queues
dont understand why more dont try it although i accept a few have to rush away unavoidably. Soooo much stress though.........

honestly drinking after the game would bore me to tears and i've seen enough of the club shop,just can't stand having to q:(

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
Just head straight to the trains after the final whistle, will take you about 30/45 mins to get to brighton then get the bus to hove...

that is pretty good for football traffic in my experience

so, you don't stay for the whole game, you inconvenience everyone in your row, you inconvenience everyone behind you, you inconvenience everyone behind everybody else in your row, you miss all the late goals and you want us to help you!

So, my advice would be to take the car, park at the stadium and sit in traffic for the next hour waiting to get out whilst i will be waving to you from the east stand concourse with a pint in my hand!:thumbsup:

only about 3 left in my row after 80 minutes tbh and sitting in the car is not much of an option really is it.
AND TLO ON IGNORE ALSO:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here