Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insulate Britain protests

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's the same with [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION]. He's absolutely sure that people are reporting him and getting him banned :facepalm:

As I think we found out a few weeks back, all it takes is a few people too busy to post in the Bear Pit for a day or two, and they simply go full on tantrum and get themselves banned without any help from anybody :lolol:

Exactly. I'm sure some stuff does get reported. When I was accused of being a child molester I reported it but the everyday stuff? Nah.

People choose to come down to the pit and that's where you'll find these types of trolls and you'll likely read a load of old bollocks and "banter".

If the mods moderated every stupid post they'd have time for nought else. Although they do step in with the serious slurs and accusations of paedophilia etc.

Jan 30, 2008
It's the same with [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION]. He's absolutely sure that people are reporting him and getting him banned :facepalm:

As I think we found out a few weeks back, all it takes is a few people too busy to post in the Bear Pit for a day or two, and they simply go full on tantrum and get themselves banned without any help from anybody :lolol:

Says the person who actively encourages the mods to ban me :tosser:
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Says the person who actively encourages the mods to ban me :tosser:
Regards
DF

1464902435snowflake-animated-gif-8.gif

:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is the Daily Mail going to write stories about people missing hospital appointments because of the government's incompetence? Or do we just blame people trying to save the planet?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is the Daily Mail going to write stories about people missing hospital appointments because of the government's incompetence? Or do we just blame people trying tosave the planet?

I will, cos those tossers stopped us going out today, due to traffic :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is no laughing matter

people protesting about insulation bringing traffic chaos to the masses....absolutely not , bring back the birch ....and soap, bring back soap too.

incidentally Clampy ....your editing activities are worthy of a yellow and a stern talking to....editing your post after you have been quoted..:mad:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I will, cos those tossers stopped us going out today, due to traffic :shrug:

Maybe Insulate Britain should recruit Grant Shapps or even Nadine Dorries, they are is still far more effective at creating chaos on the roads...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:lolol: sorry , my ironyometer just blew my windows out...:lolol:

You’ve miscomprehended my post. I happily admit I get involved in the silliness down here. My point was only a very few people cross the line, accusations of paedophilia and the like and you can’t really be surprised when that sort of thing gets reported.
Anyway, not really in the mood for the pit, hope you’re well.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You’ve miscomprehended my post. I happily admit I get involved in the silliness down here. My point was only a very few people cross the line, accusations of paedophilia and the like and you can’t really be surprised when that sort of thing gets reported.
Anyway, not really in the mood for the pit, hope you’re well.

of course i have , poorly constructed as it was ....::): not too shabby thank you.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this is turning into middle class activists vs working class getting on with their day, protest is doing nothing for their cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here