Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ins and Outs

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I was at the molineux today and saw a couple of old friends from my wolves days. Don't go counting your chickens, but I would be gobsmacked if Ward isn't playing for us next season. The same lads told me about Ward coming on loan originally.

I trust them very well and they know Wardy pretty well. But I suppose you can never be sure till its been announced!

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
I had a dream the first game next season...

Luke Steele

Bruno
Ferdinand!
Dunk
A Cole

J Cole
Lampard
Ince
March

Ulloa
CMS

Subs: Walton, Lua Lua, Hoskins, Giggs!!!, Stephens, Crofts, Chicksen

completely random I know...all those comings and goings and random thoughts on NSC!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Luke Steele

Bruno
Ferdinand!
Dunk
A Cole

J Cole
Lampard
Ince
March

Ulloa
CMS

completely random I know...all those comings and goings and random thoughts on NSC!
I like it I'll have what ever you been taking:smokin::whistle::facepalm:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Luke Steele

Bruno
Ferdinand!
Dunk
A Cole

J Cole
Lampard
Ince
March

Ulloa
CMS

So nobody ever told you not to eat cheese before bed?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Like I said I do like him but he certainly hasnt shown enough to warrent a huge price tag or to go into the prem, but can see that Man U can charge what they like.

Perhaps a season long loan for us would be good for him (and us)

First time I watched him I could tell he was quality. A lot of is off the ball stuff that people don't really notice too. Forget which game it was but he was brilliant at distracting the opposition on the left allowing Lua Lua to get more space when the ball came to him. The sort of intelligence that you rarely see from a loan player in a team he's not used to. Agree, a season long loan may be the right answer but there have been hints that United are ready to pick him in the first team this year at some point. I'd settle for a 6 month loan though.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Think that with new manager will come new ideas , new tactics new players which will cost money so why could they have not stretched it go give Oscar more.

Because I believe Oscar showed as long ago as October-November, what his style was and I believe, that behind the scenes plans started to be laid for this very event. The amount of players out of contract, added onto the loans is ridiculous. It must add up to over a dozen. We have only signed Stephens in the last 12mth on anything longer than something that doesn't expire at the end of this season.......Hardly planning for the future is it???.....I think Oscar has been royally shafted, but that said I don't think he is cut out for management at this level, so maybe it's for the best.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here