Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injury list in full

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Surprised Welbeck's is considered as bad as March's. Would have been nice to get some sort of timeframe from RDZ.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Apologies if I've missed this. Do we have any news on Solly?
From BBC:
On those "injuries", Brighton manager Roberto de Zerbi confirmed that winger Solly March and forward Danny Welbeck will be out long-term:

"Unfortunately, it’s a very tough injury [for March]. We lose him for a long period and Welbeck the same

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Surprised Welbeck's is considered as bad as March's. Would have been nice to get some sort of timeframe from RDZ.
You're reading that in to his comments. He's just said that they'd both be out for a long time. Doubt they'll be out for the same amount of time, but we'll have to wait and see.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
So only fergie as an out and out striker for the foreseeable

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Sorry, my point was that the way that it was presented you’d have thought they were both as bad as each other. I don’t know if RDZ was pressed on this but it’s a shame the update was so vague.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Totally depends on the degree of injury of course. 3 weeks isn’t unusual for a grade 1 :shrug:

Great to see the club posting ever-more pics of Jakub. Must be very close.

Will play a big part second half of season hopefully….. may see him on bench in next 3/4 weeks

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Sorry, my point was that the way that it was presented you’d have thought they were both as bad as each other. I don’t know if RDZ was pressed on this but it’s a shame the update was so vague.
No need to apologise.
I reckon he’s really pissed off about losing these two and doesn’t want to discuss it further in the build-up to the game!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Fergie, Fati and Pedro can all play the centre forward role.
Reckon Welbeck must have torn his hamstring and it’s a bad one.
So are Tariq and Pervis back in training again but unlikely to play tomorrow?
Moder Must be close.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Moder Must be close.
Pervs was doing some light running today and ball work - really encouraging. You’d think back for Everton maybe..?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's good to see him, but ultimately rather misleading, as he's not named in the Europa League group stage squad so couldn't play tomorrow even if ready.
Which is why I don’t think posting pictures of him training on the ‘one day till matchday’ Ajax photo thread is a smart move.

But, with Welbeck and March out until next year, a place on the bench must be beckoning for Sunday. He seems to have done a lot of training with the 1st team for a while now.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Moder Must be close.
He wasn’t even training today.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Ok. I was looking at today’s training session where Brian Owen reported he wasn’t involved and Lallana and Perv doing light work on their own .
Either way , he needs 20 minutes in U21 game first and then increase over the weeks .
RDZ himself said last week that there are lots of games from January onwards that he can be involved in. So isn’t happening soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here