Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injury list in full

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I don’t want to dampen hopes, or get into trouble, so let’s just call it a hunch.
It is definitely attention seeking.
It is either bullshit and are attention seeking or you know something and are showing off that you do.
If you know something either say what it is and what the source is or if you are not prepared to do that don't say anything in the first place. Saying something and not revealing anything else is simple attention seeking.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
It is definitely attention seeking.
It is either bullshit and are attention seeking or you know something and are showing off that you do.
If you know something either say what it is and what the source is or if you are not prepared to do that don't say anything in the first place. Saying something and not revealing anything else is simple attention seeking.
Quite the opposite. As my words say, I’m just sharing a ‘hunch’. I trust that’s allowable, thanks for your feedback.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That is not what you implied in the slightest.
These were my words: “ I really don’t think we’ll see Perv until at least Boxing Day, unfortunately”.
84667DC3-6ACE-4DD1-B5BC-D5C5969E8ED0.jpeg

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Why? Has he got a job as one of Santa's elves?
I do hope not, can't see him being back on Boxing day if he has. They have a busy time into the run up to Christmas, I would have thought he would need a week off to recover at least, and then will need to train with the team again. Maybe we should be hoping for mid January. Takes the piss really, surely he earns enough without having to get a second job.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Totally depends on the degree of injury of course. 3 weeks isn’t unusual for a grade 1 :shrug:

Great to see the club posting ever-more pics of Jakub. Must be very close.

It's good to see him, but ultimately rather misleading, as he's not named in the Europa League group stage squad so couldn't play tomorrow even if ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here