Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Inigo Calderon

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Probably in most peoples but definitely in mine along with All time favs inc. Gary hart, Kerry Mayo, Gary Nelson, Steve Foster, Bobby Z, Steve Penny, Johnny Byrne, Keeley, Dunk, Crumplin, Diggers, Robbo, Nobby, Kuipers, Butters, Cullip…a long list!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If he’s coming back as a coach, I think I might break down and cry. Big sobbing tears of emotional joy.
Who is it who said “worried not good enough for your daughter” quote on here?! Brilliant!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If he’s in the country hopefully he’ll be at the game Sunday acting as a good luck charm. He was there cheering us on against Wigan as we won promotion, now he’s coming home to help us secure European football.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Probably in most peoples but definitely in mine along with All time favs inc. Gary hart, Kerry Mayo, Gary Nelson, Steve Foster, Bobby Z, Steve Penny, Johnny Byrne, Keeley, Dunk, Crumplin, Diggers, Robbo, Nobby, Kuipers, Butters, Cullip…a long list!
Ah hmm

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Such a great guy, Calde. Had the please to meet him after the first leg against Wendesday all those years ago. He told me to be calm and "we will win" huge grin on his face.

Scored an absolute belter against Bristol City once, what a goal that was.

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
Such a great guy, Calde. Had the please to meet him after the first leg against Wendesday all those years ago. He told me to be calm and "we will win" huge grin on his face.

Scored an absolute belter against Bristol City once, what a goal that was.
Scored a peach from outside the corner of the penalty area against David James.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
yeah well at the high risk of being an annoying twat - that revelation might be career limiting.
So you are the Chelsea mole, and I claim my £5.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He was on the touchline at HT earlier on this season when they announced it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here