Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon doing triathlon for Chestnut Tree House Childrens Hospice

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Only £47 short of his target, he had better get in some swimming and cycling practice, lets hope he has a decent bike perhaps the cycling geeks could donate one

It's not about the bike....! Although that race is rather bike-heavy. Most sprint-distance triathlons are 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've got to say the hour and a half we had in Inigo's company when he came on the Roar (the weekend of the Palace game) is one of the most pleasurable highlights of the season - if not our entire time on the show.

He was, and is, a funny, relaxed, cool guy who was socially-aware, historically-aware, a football anorak and a bloke very much on the case.

Combine that with his love of playing for Brighton, the whole package of what working for the Albion means to him and - in his own words - being 'a big kid' when dreaming of football, and you've got an all-round top bloke.

His 'big kid' daydream for Wembley? Hoping Tomasz Kuszczak gets sent-off or injured in the last minute, so that he can go in goal and save a penalty, and be a hero.

Gotta love him.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I've got to say the hour and a half we had in Inigo's company when he came on the Roar (the weekend of the Palace game) is one of the most pleasurable highlights of the season - if not our entire time on the show.

He was, and is, a funny, relaxed, cool guy who was socially-aware, historically-aware, a football anorak and a bloke very much on the case.

Combine that with his love of playing for Brighton, the whole package of what working for the Albion means to him and - in his own words - being 'a big kid' when dreaming of football, and you've got an all-round top bloke.

His 'big kid' daydream for Wembley? Hoping Tomasz Kuszczak gets sent-off or injured in the last minute, so that he can go in goal and save a penalty, and be a hero.

Gotta love him.

Do you have a link to a podcast of that show ?
Looked on the Albion Roar website and also did a Google search but to no avail .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looked on the Albion Roar website and also did a Google search but to no avail .
Shame on you, you should have a full transcript by now, having listened to it on a continuous loop.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

We only have the most recent five shows up on iTunes. If you wish to listen 'on a continuous loop', you need to download it into your archive. If you subscribe to the podcast, it will do that automatically.

I would email it, but it's about 50MB.

Bear with me, and I'll sort something out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Gotta love him.

Your interview with the man is a FABULOUS recording. I listened to it with a big smile on my face. You can hear his enthusiasm in every sentence.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here