Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Information since Oscar arrived

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Mate, you've been here a few days. How did you deal with not being able to speculate before you joined?

How many days do I have to be here b4 I can have an opinion and not get sarcastic shit from *ankers like u

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What position?
For the first team or the DS?

I believe that he is not DS Bob. As you know Chelsea have a massive amount of players that are very good, but what with them buying proven players in the transfer market as well, many do not get a sniff of 1st team football. I believe he will be for our 1st team squad, not sure that it is the dread locked one though, but that would be nice. Hopefully i shall have a name over the weekend.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
How many days do I have to be here b4 I can have an opinion and not get sarcastic shit from *ankers like u

You can give an opinion whenever you want, but why does it have to be a whinge?!

Oh and it won't win you friends if you join a site and immediately start calling people w@nkers

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
You can give an opinion whenever you want, but why does it have to be a whinge?!

Oh and it won't win you friends if you join a site and immediately start calling people w@nkers

Not looking to win a popularity contest, and to honest I wouldn't find the need to call someone a *anker if they didn't find the need to criticise a harmless post.
All i meant was it would be nice to see a little more news coming from the official site, even if that news is just trivia.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not looking to win a popularity contest, and to honest I wouldn't find the need to call someone a *anker if they didn't find the need to criticise a harmless post.
All i meant was it would be nice to see a little more news coming from the official site, even if that news is just trivia.

That would have been a better post first time up.
See, you've learnt something today. It's not all bad :)

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Also I was just agreeing with the thread starter about an info lockdown, it would be great to hear a little about him and his plans etc?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Maybe the club need to realise we still consider ourselves to be fans rather than customers.
Treating us like mushrooms is not the way forward, just trickle of trivia would suffice, then at least we would have something to discuss rather than having to speculate.

I think you will find Jag, that there is plenty going on behind the scenes. Bear in mind that BHA has had a lot of bad press and changes lately, so things are being done behind the scenes. New manager settling in, getting to know everybody, and he is definitely keen. If new players are going to come in, then he and his scouts etc have to be given a bit of time. Must assess the squad first eh :). I think the team will be fine when it starts the campaign, and we shall all have a clearer picture and more information by then.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I believe that he is not DS Bob. As you know Chelsea have a massive amount of players that are very good, but what with them buying proven players in the transfer market as well, many do not get a sniff of 1st team football. I believe he will be for our 1st team squad, not sure that it is the dread locked one though, but that would be nice. Hopefully i shall have a name over the weekend.

Talking of the chelsea link, were oscar and mourino both at barcelona at the same time?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Talking of the chelsea link, were oscar and mourino both at barcelona at the same time?

Yes they were. Oscar was playing for Barca, and Jose was involved as a youth team coach before becoming the assistant manager in 1995. Oscar left Barca that year.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Thank you for sharing the info Soulman. Keep it coming.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Thank you for sharing the info Soulman. Keep it coming.

Hopefully it comes to fruition, this was not just some info from anybody.
By the way, i said yesterday that KLL jumped the highest in the club, from a static position, straight up no legs bent. He jumped 57cm, measuring from ground to feet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here