Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Information since Oscar arrived

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
In terms of our recent bad press I think no news is good news in that regard. It'll make a nice change of pace to have a humble sensible man in charge.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In terms of our recent bad press I think no news is good news in that regard. It'll make a nice change of pace to have a humble sensible man in charge.

Agreed.

Oscar is obviously happy to be getting on with pre-season away from the cameras and drama for now.

Nothing wrong there at all.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The mood is good at the club. Oscar has met all the squads and things are going well.
Apparently we have signed a player from Chelsea, i think he's about 21, not sure yet. Should know more over the weekend.
Things are good.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Was gonna do thread along similar lines, I want to know more bout Oscar, I.e. has he moved out of the Jury's Inn yet, has he been to casa don Carlos etc.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH I've enjoyed the peace and quiet.

NSC seems to be having June in July, gotta wonder when the transfers will be happening.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The mood is good at the club. Oscar has met all the squads and things are going well.
Apparently we have signed a player from Chelsea, i think he's about 21, not sure yet. Should know more over the weekend.
Things are good.

Really! How are the club keeping that quiet? And why would they?

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Maybe the club need to realise we still consider ourselves to be fans rather than customers.
Treating us like mushrooms is not the way forward, just trickle of trivia would suffice, then at least we would have something to discuss rather than having to speculate.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Maybe the club need to realise we still consider ourselves to be fans rather than customers.
Treating us like mushrooms is not the way forward, just trickle of trivia would suffice, then at least we would have something to discuss rather than having to speculate.

I reckon you and some of the others baying for news need to cut back on the sherbert Dib Dabs

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Try Brighton 8049 or The Evening Argus.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Mate, you've been here a few days. How did you deal with not being able to speculate before you joined?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bloke seems relatively informed on the youngsters, for whatever reason. Inclined to believe him.

There are some good youngsters at Brighton, and excellent coaches for them now. Now that Oscar has met these youngsters (they never met Gus) i think the youngsters feel they are really now part of the club. As from this season they will play (u16's) anyway, on the pitch in Falmer Uni.
I believe that Oscar wants the passing football but to get the ball forward quicker this season.
I am looking forward to see the result.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Things are good.

What position?
For the first team or the DS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here