Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indian restaurant recommendations in Haywards Heath...??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Any changes or additions to this thread as it is a few months old and you get change of owners and chefs etc. Wife and I fancy going out to sit down for a curry as opposed to our usual takeaway.

Anyone been to the Taza in Burgess Hill as the Trip Advisor comments are all very good.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont understrand

I searched for a thread that had been on here some time ago and it came u on 14/2/13 so brought it up and the added to it but it doesnt show on The Big Board but shows up on Archive and Others. How do you get it back on the Big Board to get any later views

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do The Strand ?

Roxy Music dear chap

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A couple of months as all the threads from the big board were moved to the other section, except a few started in the day or two before the move. If you bump an old thread one of the mods might move it back if it is google safe.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I searched for a thread that had been on here some time ago and it came u on 14/2/13 so brought it up and the added to it but it doesnt show on The Big Board but shows up on Archive and Others. How do you get it back on the Big Board to get any later views

You must move on, try and put it to the back of your mind, he did not want to be here, he stated he wanted out, he wanted to move on to bigger and better things, he was touting himself, he was not committed, look to the future, try not to torture yourself, this year might get/be better. The next few months will tell, hopefully your hurt will fade and you will not have to drag up the past from 14/2/13.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

If all else fails try sending another Valentines Card to your loved one on 14/2/14.............

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still Blue India or Nizam for me, although I haven't had a sit down curry in yonks.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Any changes or additions to this thread as it is a few months old and you get change of owners and chefs etc. Wife and I fancy going out to sit down for a curry as opposed to our usual takeaway.

Anyone been to the Taza in Burgess Hill as the Trip Advisor comments are all very good.

Taza's pretty good! Definately worth checking out, but I'd go to the Indian Garden as a preference...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Flavour in Burgess Hill is pretty nice. Haven't been to Asian Rose myself but my brother swears the food is great if you can see past the 1980s decor.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Indian Garden is decent and a bit more of an authentic curry house experience.

Flavor is very good. Royal spice is very good but pricey. Taza I know people who love it, found it a bit bog standard myself but acceptable. They are all miles better than the Alsation Rose!

For Takeaway I've been using fusion opposite St Johns park, very nice food and much better value than any of the above ^^.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Plumped for India Garden in the end and we were very satisfied, the food was excellent. It was surprisingly quite busy for a Wednesday night with over 20 people in there at 8.00pm. I was telling my son about it and he said that The Balti House in Haywards Heath had changed hands and he had bought a couple of takeaways from there, not sit down, and they were very good, so I might give that a try sometime, either take away or eat in.

Plumped for India Garden in the end and we were very satisfied, the food was excellent. It was surprisingly quite busy for a Wednesday night with over 20 people in there at 8.00pm. I was telling my son about it and he said that The Balti House in Haywards Heath had changed hands and he had bought a couple of takeaways from there, not sit down, and they were very good, so I might give that a try sometime, either take away or eat in.

You chose wisely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here