Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Independent Blog

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That is a truly crap blog.

I usually defend this guy from the criticism he receives but that is bollox and can only be written by someone who is NOT a true fan of these "inept" league one teams who will "never" reach the champions league.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he really has got a bee in his bonnet

is he still on the fans phone in? might give a call on saturday to discuss the "clunkingly inept" performance

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
"Sorry, but I’m a grown man. I’m not 12 years old"

But you don't half write like one.

I got as far as that line before almost dozing off.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
The chip he seems to carry on his shoulder is surely over-cooked now. Nothing vaguely insightful in this submission at all. The usual barbed digs about the same tired subject (him swapping teams), and the ignorance of anyone who criticises that and/or take their personal level of support to a level he's not interested in matching.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I think his whole life must revolve around pissing Brighton fans off. Namley, NSC and the fans phone in. No doubt he posts and reads on here.

Maybe The Albion Roar could get the chap on.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, yes he is.

He spent that whole show last Saturday wanking himself silly that we had been playing against someone who had played in a World Cup Final and a Champions League Final

would that be the same player who looked horribly off the pace bearing in mind he hasnt played competitive football for over a year?

the bloke really is a cretin :facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've defended the guy in the past as I felt some of the abuse he gets on here was OTT. Well it turns out the detractors were bang on the money, I suppose was just slower clicking on and gave him the benefit of the doubt for too long. There's just no defending this though.

"It’s particularly appealing for somebody in my position, who stopped following top-flight football a good many years ago, and whose idea these days of an enticing home fixture is when Peterborough or Carlisle are in town."

...compare a decent, flowing Champions League tie to some of the clueless, hoofing, clunkingly inept so-called football that’s served up to fans in League One and below, week after week."

"Hoofing, clunkingly inept so-called football" eh ? I'm sure Gus would be delighted to see the Albion described in such terms. Don't do us any favours then Ward. Just f*** off back to your armchair.

Wanker.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If he thinks web are so clunky and inept he can f*** off from our phone in then, its not like he attracts any callers either, the last couple of weeks there's only been about 2! More fool me for listening to be honest. What a wanker.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So where has "the clueless, hoofing, clunkingly inept so-called football that’s served up to fans in League One and below, week after week" got last season's League 1 promotion sides Leeds, Norwich and Millwall?

That'll be 4th, 5th and 7th in the Championship.

What a twat...

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I'm stuggling to see how he can say about "the clueless, hoofing, clunkingly inept so-called football" if he is a Brighton fan....

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
"...compare a decent, flowing Champions League tie to some of the clueless, hoofing, clunkingly inept so-called football that’s served up to fans in League One and below, week after week."

I have no wish to defend his blog, but aren't some people getting a little defensive here.
Did he say we played like that.

Come on we all take the p**s and mock some of the teams that we face, including that south coast team for playing hoofball, so yes it is served up to to fans in League One and yes we do get to see it........ played by other teams.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I've defended the guy in the past as I felt some of the abuse he gets on here was OTT. Well it turns out the detractors were bang on the money, I suppose was just slower clicking on and gave him the benefit of the doubt for too long. There's just no defending this though.

"Hoofing, clunkingly inept so-called football" eh ? I'm sure Gus would be delighted to see the Albion described in such terms. Don't do us any favours then Ward. Just f*** off back to your armchair.

Wanker.
Agreed. Speaking as someone else who was born outside the area and was brought up supporting a different team I've always had an element of sympathy for Ward.

It's gone now though. And all those who said he just didn't 'get' supporting Albion were right and I was wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here