Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

incoming... tweet removed......

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
One would imagine the likes of Naylor & our glorious leader have been sent the press release with time attached of when to announce. It would seem we are getting nearer that time as the cheeky hints seem to be increasing. However, those that have this information know full well they'll not get it again if they leak it early so we can't blame the chap for not spilling his beans all over us just yet.

Isn't Naylor on holiday

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's me hoping we were going to avoid another summer of tedious "look at me I might be in the know" bullshit. Evidently not.

You see I completely agree although I think Bozza should be allowed to do it as he's the one with a proven record and most of us are grateful for the snipits - we all know he can't blurt out everything so I don't mind it so much. I'd rather know something than nothing from a proven SAUCE... :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't believe anything is imminent in the next day or two.
Ah, but is it imminent in the next hour or two ? :lolol:

Anyhow, it seems we may have 2 or 3 in very soon, so looking forward to a good week next week.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
At least Obika tried and he even scored (admittedly in the FA Cup), which is more than Paynter and Best. We've had some terrible loan strikers since coming up! I think Best is the worst though because a couple of times he looked like he had ability but he didn't looked bothered for 90% of the time.

He tried and was still worse the Best. Not much of a compliment....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any update on this pls [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah come on [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. Make with a transfer already.

We, your acolytes, are growing restless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here