Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

incoming... tweet removed......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1, 2 or 3 signings. Have they been stacking ? :lolol:

1 would be enough today, in truth, especially if it's the Z man.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
One thing i've learnt about being a Brighton fan. Never get excited until you see the player holding up the shirt.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
One thing i've learnt about being a Brighton fan. Never get excited until you see the player holding up the shirt.

I agree, nothing, but NOTHING beats that thrill and anticipation

best-l1229-2215677_478x359.jpg

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Id love it to be either the Iranian Winger or Zamora as i think both would be fantastic, i think Zamora would be amazing for Baldock as he holds up the ball amazingly and he seemed to really help Austin when played together last year.
I watched a couple of live matches they played together and the experts were saying that Zamora is controlling it and giving Austin the time and space to get into areas that hurt teams, i think Zamora wouldnt be cheap but we would take a pay cut to come and play for us and he played a decent amount of games last season, be very pleased if he signs for us. (even if gets max of say 25 games be worth it)

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
With any luck it will be the Iranian winger OR a player that we had No idea about what so ever and we will all be delighted.

I suppose it could also be the GK from Finland

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The shirt name printer will need serious revamping, what with علیرضا جهانبخش, Niki Mäenpää and a million 'Z's for our Bob.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
For the 22nd time since the inception of NSC in 1996: "I haven't felt this excited since Archie Gemmel scored against Holland in 1978"

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Obika was the worst of the lot

At least Obika tried and he even scored (admittedly in the FA Cup), which is more than Paynter and Best. We've had some terrible loan strikers since coming up! I think Best is the worst though because a couple of times he looked like he had ability but he didn't looked bothered for 90% of the time.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
At least Obika tried and he even scored (admittedly in the FA Cup), which is more than Paynter and Best. We've had some terrible loan strikers since coming up! I think Best is the worst though because a couple of times he looked like he had ability but he didn't looked bothered for 90% of the time.
Fair point
At least Obika tried

Even more frustrating, we made good players look bad (eg Bent, Vokes)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Fair point
At least Obika tried

Even more frustrating, we made good players look bad (eg Bent, Vokes)

Yes, hopefully the club will learn and ensure we don't need loan strikers this year. I thought Vokes did okay for us although nowhere near as well as he's done since. When Bent was with us, we were so bad we could have had Ronaldo up front and still been rubbish. Bent still managed 2 goals in 5 games, which equals the league goals scored for us by CMS, O'Grady and Best for us last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here