Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince turns us down

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
White is so untouchable because he is the windowlicker at the club - why has he kept his job when managers are sacked - because he tells Dick everything and doesn't give a shit who he stabs in the back in the process
:rolleyes:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
White is so untouchable because he is the Arse licker at the club - why has he kept his job when managers are sacked - because he tells Dick everything and doesn't give a shit who he stabs in the back in the process

You are so boring. Have you ever said anything positive in your life. I am not a fan of Dean White but I am certain you lack any real evidence for any of this (although you will have a "source you cannot name").

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't want him anyway, so, if this is true, I have to say I'm not not bothered. Nasty and none too bright man imo

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
White and Booker to be in charge till the end of the season

If that happened, and not only did we go down, but our performance and results decreased even more, would DK finally get rid, or would he say the damage MA did was the problem? Who would he turn on first?

If they're put in charge and turn things around, will people still dismiss white as DK's buddy? Someone who 'hasn't got a clue'? How will people's views on him change? (I imagine the haters will dismiss it as "we'd've survived with micky", the DK fans will point to it as an example of White's ability not friendship with DK that gives him job security, the neutrals will probably fall somewhere in between).

There's no point going for a big-time name.
They have no-where to go with us except down really, I mean Ince was sacked from Blackburn while they dropped down the Prem - so he's going to risk everything at a Brighton who look like actually succeeding in getting relegated?
Oh yeah, great for the CV, a hiding to less than nothing for Ince.

Nope, we need an ambitious starter with a lot of enthusiasm and confidence - and the bollocks to want to take this on.
Or.... Dean Wilkins.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Like Edna said up above I am getting a bit fed up with all the "Ince/Gannon/Slade/Mourinho/Tony Adams/Barry Lloyd/Cafu/Dean Saunders/Dean Wilkins/Boothroyd/Booker & White will definitely be manager tomorrow" threads. It's just the same as phoning up a tips line and getting 10 different winners in a 10 horse race which makes somebody look good for 1/2 day after the event because they predicted it.
Nobody knows who is to be the next manager - at the moment even Dick Knight doesn't know as he's got at least one more candidate to interview. I know it's all part of the fun and all that but can't people desist in putting their own rumours up or are people just trying to get Naylor to write something daft in the Argus ?
I will start by categorically stating that I have no idea who will be manager but that I would LIKE Dean Saunders or Jim Gannon. I have no idea if either of them will get the job, I have NO inside knowledge, no gut feeling and I haven't seen Glen Hoddle's car anywhere near the Albion. I can't understand why people make things up

Hector

Mar 3, 2009
My Guess and it is purely a guess, is that the appointment may turn out to be more out of left field and that is why it is taking so much time.

Given the time it is taking, I'd say there is a fair amount of distance involved.

If it were to be someone like Boothroyd (who'd be my overwhelming choice, for what it is worth) it would have all been done and dusted very quickly once Gannon said no.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Not trying to sound rude, but this thread could be interpreted as a face-saving thread. The thread starter (correctly) predicted Admas would go and that Ince would replace him. Now that Ince looks less ikely, another thread has been created saying that Ince has turned us down in order to try and save face.

I think all of these rumour threads are turning me into a pessimist!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Think of all the wasted time on here you guys could save if you just logged off, waited for the new manager announcement on SCR, or checked the Arsegas website. As the voodoo geezer in Live and Let Die said "It's a beauuuutiful day, a beauuuuutiful day" Get out there and enjoy it. If you can't do that, or are stuck at work, then I'd be grateful if everyone who has contributed to, or read, a new manager thread in the last few weeks could collate and list below the man/woman hours they have frittered away on here posting on speculative threads like these. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Not trying to sound rude, but this thread could be interpreted as a face-saving thread. The thread starter (correctly) predicted Admas would go and that Ince would replace him. Now that Ince looks less ikely, another thread has been created saying that Ince has turned us down in order to try and save face.

I think all of these rumour threads are turning me into a pessimist!

I would like to add that I don't neccessarily not believe Mr Burns, but the sheer volume of wind-up rumour threads make it impossible to distinguish between the serious and the not-so-serious.

Last edited:

White is so untouchable because he is the Arse licker at the club - why has he kept his job when managers are sacked - because he tells Dick everything and doesn't give a shit who he stabs in the back in the process
But I thought Wilkins was completely blameless and did nothing wrong according to you. So what could White possibly have to tell Knight about if there was nothing to tell?

And, by the way, I just thought I would point out that you are a liar so no post you ever make in future can ever be believed. EVER. Bitch and scream all you want but you are a proven, self admitted LIAR.

That is all.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I love this thread (and his other work) and (ahem) "his" self indulgence with regard this whole situation. As far as I can see, an "educated guess" was made, in relation to the end of Adam's reign. Even living up here in the kingdom of Northumberland (so isolated from these all seeing sources), I too had surmised Adams would be gone by the end of the week in question. I, however, didn't feel the need to spread my cyber legs and whore that same supposition all over NSC.
No word from the board always spelled the end for Micky, and as we all bore witness, indeed it was so.

This is rather tired ground, is it not? And, alas, I can but laugh in the face of "his" suggestion that we attempted to lure Ince to our "weeping giant", utter contemptible nonsense. He's altogether out of our league, and I rather suspect he'll be managing in the Championship before too long. That's just conjecture though...

"Knight's gotta go" etc. and ever, ever on, your quest takes you further from the truth, lost in the trees, 'ever searching for the wood. I doubt he hears you, I doubt he cares what you and your "long knives" think, for me you only serve to blunt yourself with every stab, until the wound no longer bleeds and the hewed flesh is turned to stone... Carry on... carry on.

You are deserving of the utter ruination you crave, it is your obsession, it is your desire, it is your destiny.

My hero.

Kosh

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here