Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inbetweeners Series Three

therunningbomb

therunningbomb
Feb 23, 2009
Hove
Does anybody know if there is any way i can watch this on my Iphone, iv tried 4od, but it seems that you need a Flash Player to play it....

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
never seen any episodes before, clearly people like it so i will look out for series one and give it a shot

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Thought it was ok. Bit like the first series was laugh out loud funny in a couple of places the rest was just a bit meh!

Bollock bit was funny and the "just had a missed called from Ralph Lauren" line raised a titter.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Thought it was ok. Bit like the first series was laugh out loud funny in a couple of places the rest was just a bit meh!

Bollock bit was funny and the "just had a missed called from Ralph Lauren" line raised a titter.

I would agree with this. It was good, but not a classic like the 'bunking off' or 'field trip' episodes. Nevertheless, I'll be watching next Monday and I hope it gets a bit better.

I think I'll start by avoiding the adverts, as some of the best bits were in the advert for the show, meaning that they wern't as funny by the time the actual show came around.

I would give it 6 stringy stars out of 10. I love the inbetweeners, but it marginally failed to meet the hype.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
never seen any episodes before, clearly people like it so i will look out for series one and give it a shot

Buy the box set of series 1 and 2 first. You won't regret it I promise.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's the 13th episode and I'd say it was middle of the pack. Which is a good effort, considering the hype this third series is receiving.

Jay's earrings and the left bollock scene were top drawer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I just love the stupid little things. Like when Neil asked who Alastair was and was told he sat next to him for 4 yrs and went 'oooooh Alastair' - just had me in stiches for some reason.

Charlotte big jugs does not look as good now she's lost weight - for sure.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Coh, Charlotte big jugs looks HOT. She looks ALOT better than before!

Also Carly is LUSH.

and quite like Charlotte jugs jiggling too.

anyone else think she's turned into a right bitch this series?

I thought she looked better...

Surely if ever a poll is required it is now? You know one of the ones with pictures and everything??

Sort it out kids!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I just love the stupid little things. Like when Neil asked who Alastair was and was told he sat next to him for 4 yrs and went 'oooooh Alastair' - just had me in stiches for some reason.

Same with me, and when Simon was practising for his fashion show. :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Does anybody know if there is any way i can watch this on my Iphone, iv tried 4od, but it seems that you need a Flash Player to play it....
you can buy the episodes on itunes as soon as they have been on TV. But I guess you wanted a free way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here