Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inbetweeners Series Three

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
actually enjoyed last nights episode and infuriated they didnt tie up the Simon and Carly thing

the put downs of the teaching profession were of particular amusement in our house..

as for 'im not moving to fuck1ng Wales' brought back the memories for the 18 year old version of me 'Im not moving to f***!ng Southampton'.

sorely missed. .. so far phoneshop seems a fair bit over played..

Watching last night's episode was like watching a recent Top Gear boy's adventure episode. Stretched way beyond the realms of reality, pointless, boring, desperate and cringeworthy. A real shame as the first 2 series were excellent.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Watching last night's episode was like watching a recent Top Gear boy's adventure episode. Stretched way beyond the realms of reality, pointless, boring, desperate and cringeworthy. A real shame as the first 2 series were excellent.

that is a promising series potentially, the adolescent adventures of the hamster, clarkson and the suspect noncy light aircraft flying one.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Thought that for a last episode of a great British comedy series, it was pretty weak. There were so many lines that were not tied up that could have evolved into great scene, like Mr Gilbert, could have made an excellent scene with him in the last episode. I presume these will be tied up in the film however I can't see how they can tie up all the lines in one film.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thought that for a last episode of a great British comedy series, it was pretty weak. There were so many lines that were not tied up that could have evolved into great scene, like Mr Gilbert, could have made an excellent scene with him in the last episode. I presume these will be tied up in the film however I can't see how they can tie up all the lines in one film.

Gilbert's main line was a load of bollogs anyway - teachers have never been more heavily vetted than they are today.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
I always thought with Mr Gilbert is that although he is portrayed as an absolute dick to his students, maybe he could have a soft spot which he could have expressed to Will or someone, this in my mind would make quality television.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All i can say is...
Carla.jpg

MILFy clunge.

Wise words!

She is also recently separated from Ben Miller (from Armstrong and Miller) and therefore 'available'.

Does anyone have Uncle Spielberg's number for her?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here