Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the event of the play off final

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I missed the first Brighton goal at my first game as I was in a portaloo at The Priestfield, which is fine now because Gus hand delivered my final ticket today.

Bringing Emma Watson was a bit weird though.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Technically the Play off final will be more than 30 years after the FA Cup Final, Shirley?

Wasn't the cup final in the last 30 years? (the answer here is 'yes, yes it was, foolish me)

I'm pretty sure the club will have a system for those that pay for it to survive....pretty sure they already do in fact, get in line.

Anyway, following your logic, whilst I didn't have a season ticket at withdean, I regularly bought replica shirts throughout the years...presumably, as these would've cost more than your ticket that fateful day I (along with everyone else who's bought them, ever) should go first?

Failing that, current season ticket should do it.

*awaits OP's claim of fishing*

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
What does a gentleman from Devon do to his partner after making sweet love to her? Exeter....That's me sorted for the royal box.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Am I entitled to buying a ticket through the club when my last game was a withdean 3-0 Exeter. I will be pissed off if I was one of the 4000 help paying for this club to survive and not go to its greatest match in thirty years

Did you keep your ticket stub ? We,ve only your word.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A SUPERB bit of fishing from Adrie who has bagged quite a few big Elephants who are too stupid to know they have been had. Top work Adrie !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Or Adrie was being serious and you have bitten

Adrie has turned the tables. He is a clever lad. Quite a few in the keepnet.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Adrie has turned the tables. He is a clever lad. Quite a few in the keepnet.

Er, yes, what a clever guy. A master of deception. An artist. If only others possessed this near visionary level of intelligence.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
I had a shirt that sponsored by NOBO many moons ago.

Where the **** is my gold box invite?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A SUPERB bit of fishing from Adrie who has bagged quite a few big Elephants who are too stupid to know they have been had. Top work Adrie !

Oh you guys! If I'd known it was a wind-up I wouldn't have wasted my time phoning the club and I'd have given a sarcastic response instead.

*shakes fist at computer screen*

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Elephant-Fish.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You really are something Spielberg. How exactly does someone go fishing for elephants?

With a very large net, I'd assume.

Presumably they're easy enough to spot in the water, with the swimming trunks.

*gets coat*

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
London Irish and Adrie return on the same day. Tremendous. Now, where are Yorkie, Brighton Bird and Ladygull x?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here