Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Impressive signs of AGEING

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have just yanked out an eyebrow hair, and am astonished to report that from root to tip, it measures a staggering 33mm (3.3cm). I am 41.

Can anyone beat that ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
denishealey300.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Went for a haircut at lunch time today... and as usual he singed the hairs out of my ears with a flaming ball of meths-soaked cotton wool.

This time I could hear the hairs burning deep in my ear holes!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's a sad thing. I'm fast losing all the hair on my head, but as compensation Mother Nature, bless her, is working hard to replace it all with extra eyebrow, ear and nasal hair.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I trim mine, and my eyebrows.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
It's a sad thing. I'm fast losing all the hair on my head, but as compensation Mother Nature, bless her, is working hard to replace it all with extra eyebrow, ear and nasal hair.

........I'm frantically patting my head trying to track down any signs on this 3rd ear sprouting. You poor thing.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
........I'm frantically patting my head trying to track down any signs on this 3rd ear sprouting. You poor thing.
No don't worry, all the organs are where they should be, I guess I'm supposed to take all the extra hair that they're producing and stick it on my head myself. I guess it's supposed to be a sort of hobby for my senile old age.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyway, any single women out there fancy a date? I find I'm unexpectedly available tonight ...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I took a shot in football a few weeks ago and in doing so threw my back out. First time that's ever happened, I felt so old.

I'm 26.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
For some reason when a white hair sprouts from my nose it is thicker and longer than any of its pigmented neighbours.
Alas I have not measured one for posterity but I feel sure the current record holder would be over 4cm - it had curled round inside and my fingers were some way clear of my nose before I plucked it out.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I have just yanked out an eyebrow hair, and am astonished to report that from root to tip, it measures a staggering 33mm (3.3cm). I am 41.

Can anyone beat that ?

Are you sure it wasnt a pube having scratched your balls momments earlier ... The yanked eyebrow having falling out of fingers when not concentrating properly !

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Trimming is for pussies. Plucking the fuckers out, now that is where it is at. :thumbsup:

Plucking is for Girls. I'm not hard enough, so have to trim. Chucks overdone it!

celebs-without-eyebrows-2.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you sure it wasnt a pube having scratched your balls momments earlier ... The yanked eyebrow having falling out of fingers when not concentrating properly !

Nope, it was definitely an eyebrow hair. Not curly enough to be one from the area of pubis. I am at my desk at work, so having a rummage downstairs isn't really an option at this present moment.

It had a slightly split end, which enabled me to gain the necessary purchase for extraction. I had been idly toying with it over lunch, and it was long enough for me to actually see it out of the corner of my eye, pre-extraction. After measuring, I'd left it next to my mouse to admire it, but I seem to have lost it now. Probably gone with the breeze as someone walked past.

More are on the way, although I'm not sure I will be able to grow quite such a spectacular specimen again.

Camicus

Nope, it was definitely an eyebrow hair. Not curly enough to be one from the area of pubis. I am at my desk at work, so having a rummage downstairs isn't really an option at this present moment.

It had a slightly split end, which enabled me to gain the necessary purchase for extraction. I had been idly toying with it over lunch, and it was long enough for me to actually see it out of the corner of my eye, pre-extraction. After measuring, I'd left it next to my mouse to admire it, but I seem to have lost it now. Probably gone with the breeze as someone walked past.

More are on the way, although I'm not sure I will be able to grow quite such a spectacular specimen again.

Glad to see your busy :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not so much physical signs, but I did have to go into the Lakeland store in Churchill Square the other week, and I found myself picking up some kitchen gadget or other and thinking "Ooooh, what a GREAT idea that is, how useful".

I almost ran out of the store in sheer horror at myself.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My wife delights in pointing out any over-achievers in my eyebrow area. Shortly afer she attacks me with tweezers to pluck out the lanky fellas.

Similar to what Brovian has noted, I am experiencing a southbound migration in the hair department.

Oh yes you will, believe me.

I have a rogue eyelash about once every 6 months, it's albino white and grows about 3 times as long as the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here