Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Immensely proud

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This was the first game this season that I felt short changed by the side. I hold close to zero hope that we’ll sign a striker, maybe we’ll get an attacking midfielder on loan. I reckon we’re really going to have to see out this season with pretty much the squad we have.

You felt short changed by the side ? What in the way they didn’t give enough ?
You’re going to be in a very small minority if that is what you meant about today’s performance.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Great post. Great match, great performance. Shame they scrambled an equaliser and despite the stats I thought we looked the better team. Onwards.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Dear Matt

Thank you for your e-mail.

There’s always one…and, this year, it’s you – congratulations! And Happy New Year.

Best wishes, Paul

PS Surely you should know by now, it’s Football Manager and FIFA we play at this time of year – not Solitaire…and any bonus goes straight to Mrs B.

Paul Barber
Chief Executive

Dear Paul

I hope you have had a wonderful new year and Christmas

The consensus amongst a chunk of fans is that you have been sat on you arse playing solitaire on your I-pad pro and enjoying a nice cushty break off your fat bonus

And we are now 1 hour 44 mins into the transfer window and we still don’t have 2 strikers signed, I mean WTF you have had enough time to sort this and is it true you were spotted at Celtic Park earlier (yesterday)
1 Hour 44 is just about enough to play a game against Palarce including 54 minutes added on for Zahas dives, surely you can sign a couple of deals in that time
All the best and a happy New Year ( and if Liverpool come near you again please tell them to eff off)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
12th [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] let’s see were we are come May, teams below us are revving up to bring fresh talent in, what will we be doing?

The same I imagine. Except we are currently above those teams so in a stronger position.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
12th [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] let’s see were we are come May, teams below us are revving up to bring fresh talent in, what will we be doing?

Let's wait and see eh?

I still remember when we had lost out to Boro and then Wednesday, how a significant minority on here were predicting us to not even be in the playoffs, and what an awful signing Duffy would be.

I'll keep the faith, and keep believing.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Chris was pushed on Sky about Dembele, i felt he wanted to punch the air and say we nearly have him.

Although i am not a mind reader i do believe he is in the picture or at least to one of our fellow rivals snap him up!

I didn't quite get that impression, but i did get the impression that we are definitely interested and perhaps in talks. He certainly didnt deny it or even try to play it down like i would have expected.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I've got a sneaking feeling this is correct.

You know what? My glass is half full today, saw some players step up and assured me that we DO have some strength in depth and a lot of potential even with the squad we have to stay up. Our wingers and wingbacks had some appetite todayand it was good to see. Weirdly our defence is starting to trouble me round the centre, our corners at both ends needs some training ground attention. CH played a good one today so yeah glass half full for me

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I've got a sneaking feeling this is correct.

You know what? My glass is half full today, saw some players step up and assured me that we DO have some strength in depth and a lot of potential even with the squad we have to stay up. Our wingers and wingbacks had some appetite todayand it was good to see. Weirdly our defence is starting to trouble me round the centre, our corners at both ends needs some training ground attention. CH played a good one today so yeah glass half full for me

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

So full it’s worth saying twice eh maffew :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here