Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm on 505 (again)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry mate, boring call. You said nothing that would wake anyone up. You should have said, its Brighton, we get 29000 at home to Fulham and (as brian clough would have said) the players, manager and director of football need shooting. I bloody hope you dont work for the bbc but given the drivel on my telly, I think you might.
You've repeated yourself about 6 times in this thread, but you call him boring? Turn it in

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Sorry mate, boring call. You said nothing that would wake anyone up. You should have said, its Brighton, we get 29000 at home to Fulham and (as brian clough would have said) the players, manager and director of football need shooting. I bloody hope you dont work for the bbc but given the drivel on my telly, I think you might.

How rude - why don't you call in then

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I couldn't get a bloody word in. Too much of a rush to talk about arsenal being shit

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You sounded nervous . . . .

Feb 14, 2010
You can't get anyone on here to take an interest in your shite topic, what makes you think a couple of broadcasters on a national phone in will care?

Actually it raises many a reaction, the fact you dont like it is up to you. Ive spent years listening to the bbc swooning over newcastle fans who got 9500 for oxford in the 80s. Brighton, with its support really should be asking questions, anyway 505 is dreadful bring back Danny Baker. Boring ex players and the like whining on about some player really is dire radio.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Actually it raises many a reaction, the fact you dont like it is up to you. Ive spent years listening to the bbc swooning over newcastle fans who got 9500 for oxford in the 80s. Brighton, with its support really should be asking questions, anyway 505 is dreadful bring back Danny Baker. Boring ex players and the like whining on about some player really is dire radio.
And the fact you don't like what KingstonSeagull said is up to you. Deal with it

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Please make it clear that you do not represent the fans. You represent yourself, and overwhelming popular opinion on North Stand Chat but you do not represent all the fans. When you speak, you don't represent me, for one. I don't agree with you, and if you want to make a point, how about stating that your opinions are your own and you're not speaking for the whole fanbase. Just most of it!
Oh do wind your neck in, you boring boring man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here