Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm on 505 (again)

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
No they are talking about prem what they'll do is cut to me have nothing to say about it and then talk about the prem again. Have you not listened to it before?!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Please make it clear that you do not represent the fans. You represent yourself, and overwhelming popular opinion on North Stand Chat but you do not represent all the fans. When you speak, you don't represent me, for one. I don't agree with you, and if you want to make a point, how about stating that your opinions are your own and you're not speaking for the whole fanbase. Just most of it!

Oh dear.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
have to try and slip in a '****' or '****'. just enough for them to think they heard something but not enough for them to be certain

note: the word '****'. don't really **** on radio

Feb 14, 2010
No they are talking about prem what they'll do is cut to me have nothing to say about it and then talk about the prem again. Have you not listened to it before?!

Not often, I listened when 606 with Danny Baker but in those days it was about football culture, and it was funny. Now its some boring kid banging on about some player or manager with some ex player boring everyone to tears as well. But as I say, do make the point that Brighton never do match the support as that will be more interesting than Sami this, or formation that.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Can give a shoutout that JamesAndGiantHead wants to slip Sophie from near Barham one.

She likes romantic gestures like that.

Is that Barham in Suffolk or Kent? Or a mistype of Barnham? If it's the Kent one, I can help as, if I had a crossbow, I could probably shoot an arrow into the parish of Barham from a south-facing window of my house. There's no way I could hit the Suffolk one, or Barnham though, so the OP's probably a better bet. All the best.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yeh can you end your point by calling Robbie's mum a sket please. Thanks.

Feb 14, 2010
Sorry mate, boring call. You said nothing that would wake anyone up. You should have said, its Brighton, we get 29000 at home to Fulham and (as brian clough would have said) the players, manager and director of football need shooting. I bloody hope you dont work for the bbc but given the drivel on my telly, I think you might.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here