Never got into it, Friends on the other hand is still watchable

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Some of the non regulars of the original series, like Bebe his agent and Lilith his ex wife, could be given wider roles if they do a reboot. I always liked the episodes when either of them turned up and it would tick a few boxes for modern audiences as both of them were strong female characters who normally came out on top

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Has anyone asked Eddie?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Caught about 5 minutes of it once. Jane Leeves is from Sussex by the Sea. Not since PPF attended a KKK rally in Tallahassee has one of our own gone so far.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Channel 4 between 6.30 and 10 on a weekday is compulsory viewing. Cheers, Frasier, Big Bang, King Of Queens, Mike and Molly and Everybody loves Raymond makes working from home the absolute best!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Having just watched the abysmal Coming 2 America (hang your head in shame Eddie Murphy) I think more than ever this reboot of Frasier is a bad idea. There is a reason you leave things alone.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Agreed, Frasier set the benchmark for other sitcoms to live up to IMHO. Not sure about the reboot though

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm looking forward to it - I don't have the concerns that I have about the continuation of Fawlty Towers. This feels like a story which could go on and on and assuming the writers are putting the same level of thought, care and intelligence behind the writing the it should be a worthy continuation of the series rather than a desperate attempt to be relevant again by someone who hasn't been for a long period of time.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It will be interesting to see how my namesake fits into the new show. I don't think there are any others from the original cast appearing in it as far as I know.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ll give it a go, but treating it as a brand new show. No Daphne, no Niles, obviously no Marty, no Bulldog, only a couple of cameos from Roz etc.I think actually the baggage tying it to one of the greatest sitcoms ever is really going to be a struggle, even if it’s really well written.

I can see myself watching a couple, then going back to the safe space of my Frasier box set for the millionth time.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No Niles, no party.

Frasier: Is that your idea of appropriate baseball-watching attire?
Niles: Obviously, you failed to detect the subtle diamond pattern in my tie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here