Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im currently working in South Korea.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Aren't you meant to close the curtains & hide under a table at such times? 'Doesn't sound like much of a big deal tbh...

:whistle:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I hate the fact that North Korea gets ridiculed (deservedly so), more than people are absolutely furious at these scumbags for the horrors and crimes they have inflicted on their OWN people. not a lot we can do i suppose, but we have in the west, been much more pompous and po faced about far less evil regimes than this,w which we tend to dismiss and portray as comedy oddballs, rather than what they are - one of the most vile and evil regimes of modern times.

You are right, some regimes get an easy ride from the media and are not subjected to coherent analysis.........so, for example, take the European Union.........it's hierarchy works like a communist politburo and they impose their will over democratically elected governments, as (by way of an example) we have seen over recent weeks in Cyprus.

In this context an evil regime has made new rules up as a pretence to steal people's money.........that is, STATE THEFT.........yet Stephanie Flanders on a piece last week said it was "good news". I must have missed a meeting last week..........but please.

Evidence if ever it was needed that the media will do what they can to hide the excesses of some regimes whilst parodying others.

I mean, it's not like the EU in stealing people's money would be anything like an evil dictatorship like North Korea is it..........seriously.......

North Korea | The Economist

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
All the time that interbred nutcase is in charge and seriously threatening the US then yes. RUN!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The wierd thing is the local people I'm working with don't seem that bothered. Whereas I'm running around like Corporel Jones.

Heyyyyyy sexy lady!
Op op op op
Oppan Gangnam Style.

That's what they're all doing, isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here